The "I'm going to Glastonbury 2023" thread

Supernintendo Chalmers

Still can't fucking process this morning.

Group of 3 of us trying. All got through numerous times at the start only for the 5min purchase to time out as it would'nt go any futher.

As it sold out, my mate said his mum got my ticket but not his as he wasnt in the group, felt so guiltu. Then another 5mins later his group got in and bought.

What a morning. 10 of us going. Beyond gassed.

Also fuck SeeTickets 

That's the worse I've ever known it for trying to get tickets - bloodbath! Didn't think we had done it as payment crashed about 5 to 10 mins after it said it was sold out. However, £100 pending on my credit card and confirmation email received. My 15th Glasto. Already dreading the sale for 2024. Commiserations to those who didn't manage it, try in the resale - I managed to get into this year's on the resale after being thoroughly down about not having initial success.

I got a couple of tries to enter the details around 9:30, but just spinning after hitting proceed, and them bombed out.  Just after the sold out messages started, my mate sent through a pic of the confirmation screen for 4 or us.  Exactly the same as in April, so we had to check he was not having us on before celebrating.  He did say he would not dare joke about something like that though.

Still got to try for some others in the resale, but we are all ecstatic.

Total carnage, that sale. I got through three times, one time couldn't get past the add registration page, the other two the payment screen froze and I just had to watch the 'tickets held' countdown tick to zero, totally unable to do anything because the page wouldn't respond.

Eventually someone else in my group got in about 15 minutes after it was "sold out", so I'm absolutely thrilled to be going back to the farm next June, but the entire experience was utter chaos.

48 minutes ago, koj said:

I got ours after Seetickets had tweeted it was all sold out. We had 6 people on laptops and nobody got a sniff until I got in at the very death.

We know another group who had like 10 people trying and they didn't get anywhere near.

I thought the price rises and general economic stuff would calm it down, I was wrong.

Feel pleased and bad for those who missed out ☹️

We got through but see said allocation was all gone. A mate got through a good 20mins later and got the 5 we needed 🙂

Woooohoooooo!   Will be on the farm for a second time next year -  on cloud nine right now.  Got them after 10 when all hope seemed to be draining away.  Daughter was in tears with joy.

Congrats to all who were successful.  For everyone else keep the faith for the resales as there will be lots of help.

• Like 1

Absolute chaos as usual, the fact that tickets could still be bought long after See announced it was sold out caused a lot of confusion. I thought it was all over and then out of nowhere one of the girls in my group bags the ticket at about 10:30. Delighted to be going to my 5th on the trot, I feel very lucky.

1 minute ago, Madyaker said:

Absolute chaos as usual, the fact that tickets could still be bought long after See announced it was sold out caused a lot of confusion. I thought it was all over and then out of nowhere one of the girls in my group bags the ticket at about 10:30. Delighted to be going to my 5th on the trot, I feel very lucky.

We got 12 tickets after it sold out and were on payment for another 6 before it crashed. Totally mad. 

Absolutely ridiculous Morning, having had every type of possible misfortune ranging from payments timing out to having the registrations locked to constantly being kicked out, I was resigned to another resale

was only through reading on here that people were still getting through that we got the bit of luck needed, can’t believe it!