Hans Zimmer

Superscally

On 10/17/2022 at 7:43 AM, Avalon_Fields said:

He’s a genius! Sadly not going to happen as the show is so much about the extravagant visuals:

This looks awesome, but isn't this just some DJ remixing one of his songs?

I think this is Hanzi - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdYYN-4ttDg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

So do the other arena acts who play the Pyramid during daylight. Seems a similar sort of booking to the Hacienda Orchestra.

Fair point but he's a way bigger deal...with possibly a way bigger ego. Not saying that means he deserves to play, but I'd say big slot for him or he'd not be arsed.

1 hour ago, Superscally said:

Fair point but he's a way bigger deal...with possibly a way bigger ego. Not saying that means he deserves to play, but I'd say big slot for him or he'd not be arsed.

Well he's doing a full European arena run. Both gigs at the O2 look to have sold most of the tickets (no mean feat given it's £90+ a ticket). So, yeah.

It's kinda of a tricky thing to try and place him onto a hypothetical schedule imo.

On 10/16/2022 at 9:52 PM, Superscally said:

Just watching the doco on BBC now and just thought how incredible it would be to have a concert of his at Glastonbury. In the dark? West Holts?

Thoughts? 

I was watching the same and having the same thoughts. Would be amazing, I'd have him on the Pyramid as a headliner, far better than some of the headliners I've witnessed.

Edited by Boomtowner

saw that program too, never really had any thoughts about Hans Zimmer either way but i came away from that program really liking him.

also - i have recently gotten into hardware synthesizers after years of DAW production, i have a small collection of synths and it is my dream to have a wall of eurorack like Mr Zimmer!

• Upvote 1