Taylor swift

brettredmayne

6 minutes ago, OddRon said:

Sorry all the packages are a bit confusing, which packages guarantee standing? Would rather not sit. 

For Anfield at least … it’s the ‘Ready For It’ package that gives you GA standing (with early entry). Assume it’s the same for all venues. 

19 minutes ago, Jetshymotion said:

I think for other venues the Karma package is standing, too - 'front standing', in fact, which they're not bothering with at Anfield (hence no Karma package there).

How much have those packages been do you know? Would have been happy to pay £300+ if it came with the front standing, as you know you’ll always get back in with a good view if you go the bar/toilet etc. 

9 minutes ago, st dan said:

How much have those packages been do you know? Would have been happy to pay £300+ if it came with the front standing, as you know you’ll always get back in with a good view if you go the bar/toilet etc. 

every VIP package is in the £200-£400 range, except ‘Its Been A Long Time Coming’ (which is the one they’re struggling to shift despite it hogging most of the best seats in the house)

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/taylor-swift-vip-packages-uk-27321542.amp

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

The vip packages stink. I don’t have an issue with them in principle, if people want to spend that money then they’re free to do so, the issue here is they’ve released way too many of them at the expense of normal tickets and it’s making fans feel forced to buy them as a last resort. If you reduced the number of packages to just a smaller fraction and bumped up the number of standard tickets, this on sale would get a lot more praise from me for being fair and reasonable. The stupidly large amount of vip tickets sours it all.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, jparx said:

The vip packages stink. I don’t have an issue with them in principle, if people want to spend that money then they’re free to do so, the issue here is they’ve released way too many of them at the expense of normal tickets and it’s making fans feel forced to buy them as a last resort. If you reduced the number of packages to just a smaller fraction and bumped up the number of standard tickets, this on sale would get a lot more praise from me for being fair and reasonable. The stupidly large amount of vip tickets sours it all.

Yep pretty much sums it up - I’ve just reluctantly paid £630 for two ‘VIP tickets’ just so we have a way of being there. It was either that, or miss out. That being said, paying it monthly over a year is a godsend, so won’t feel the sting too much. 

2 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

By the likes of things they’re either going to end up with a lot of empty seats or end up giving them away as ‘production holds’ or competition prizes closer to the time. ‘Karma is a cat’ indeed 

The pricey VIP packages are still selling out though, right?

10 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

By the likes of things they’re either going to end up with a lot of empty seats or end up giving them away as ‘production holds’ or competition prizes closer to the time. ‘Karma is a cat’ indeed 

If they do have any significant number left over once the dust settles (bearing in mind this still hasn't come close to any kind of General Sale situation yet), they'll just quietly convert them to regular seats.

No danger of them having to give them away or put them up as competition prizes (other than the handful likely already earmarked for that purpose).

11 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Can’t get onto the sale to check but seeing a lot of people reporting them being readily available after over an hour in the queue

I'm sure they're available, but there will be people being offered them after an hour in the queue and saying f**k it and bagging them.

Lots of complaints on SM to Ticketmaster declaring this a Lead Booker gig, meaning they are non transferable.

I'm hoping my way round this will be to give my daughter's friend my Ticketmaster login details and a scan of my driving licence so they can use that on arrival. 

Apparently AXS haven't declared it a Lead Booker event so very confused. I saw rge earlier screenshot fron CS but TM are really not being clear on this.

Just now, Copperface said:

Lots of complaints on SM to Ticketmaster declaring this a Lead Booker gig, meaning they are non transferable.

I'm hoping my way round this will be to give my daughter's friend my Ticketmaster login details and a scan of my driving licence so they can use that on arrival. 

Apparently AXS haven't declared it a Lead Booker event so very confused. I saw rge earlier screenshot fron CS but TM are really not being clear on this.

Glad I read this as I was about to offer to sort my friend a pair of VIP packages as he said he'd pay secondary if we didn't get through anyway!

The whole 'Waitlist' tactic is really going to play into their hands when it comes to shifting these VIP tickets I think. People who had probably given up and conceded they won't be going will suddenly get the login email with hope, see there are tickets available, realise they are only VIP left, and panic buy in the excitement of the moment.

1 hour ago, jparx said:

How do you think the americans feel when half the floor and some lower bowl seats are only vip.... your consolation is theres standing lol

Wife was on the waitlist and we got the email to get through for Liverpool. Could get 2x VIP tickets for a total cost of over £600 but can't bring ourselves to pay that much especially as we'd have to pay to get there and stay over. Will wait and see if anything cheaper comes around but honestly don't see what value there is in any of the VIP extras really so would be reluctant to pay through the nose just for the sake of it.

Hello - I am a super-confused overseas ticketholder who purchased tickets to see Taylor in Edinburgh. A couple of questions...

1) I paid 599/ticket but nowhere in my order does it say 'VIP' package. This is not really important to me as I don't care about the merch and understand that it's unlikely that I'll get it anyways. However, I am curious about whether the 599 necessarily means a VIP package ticket? I purchased via AXS and in my order summary the price code is listed as 'regular -20%'.

2) When the VIP package terms and condition says that 'packages are non-transferrable' what, exactly, does that mean? Does that refer to the actual ticket for the seat as well, or the merch, or both?

3) As I understand it there is some confusion about the transferability of tickets purchased from Ticketmaster vs AXS - again, totally out of my depth here. I'm now having flight / accommodation for Edinburgh and am wondering if I can't sort out a trip if I have an option to resell / transfer these tickets?

Any feedback or info would be much appreciated! Thank you:)