Taylor swift

brettredmayne

Just got front standing for Wembley!

I think I was genuinely first in the queue

I had my phone sat in the waiting room ready, was doing something, came back at 13:02 to check where I was in the queue and it was just open on the page to select tickets and enter code!

13 minutes ago, Glasto Weatherwatch said:

In case this helps anyone tomorrow / today....

This time got 270 in queue. On at 1.04pm. But TM kept allocating me seats behind the stage when I searched, so I searched and released on four occasions. Fourth time it kicked me out for 'too many reservations'. Absolutely furious, I don't understand why you can't simply select the section you want. 

So if you get seats you don't want - think carefully before releasing them. 

That's a bit of a piss take. I get not allowing people to select specific seats in order to speed up the process to reduce room for error, but at least let people select blocks broad areas? The seating categories are way too broad IMO.

Just got two standing for Wembley! Got through at 1.10, had them in my basket, authorised payment on my banking app and then never updated the website eventually got kicked back to ticket selections, where standing was still available… second time opted to authorise via text message! 

YAAAAAY! 

For those that are struggling with seated tickets. If you scroll down and click where it says 'Best Available' this screen comes up: Where you can chose your price rang and the level. It auto only has Level 1 seating chosen. So if you want prices lower than £110 you have to click level 2/level 5 
image.png.1e4bcabcb566ef8e1d416e39c856d284.png

and then when you click your choices, the 'Best Available' button changes to your choices and you can search:
image.png.8014f53dc2f69b2b91d57f2ed98e6301.png

Edited by chazwwe

9 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

For those that are struggling with seated tickets. If you scroll down and click where it says 'Best Available' this screen comes up: Where you can chose your price rang and the level. It auto only has Level 1 seating chosen. So if you want prices lower than £110 you have to click level 2/level 5 
image.png.1e4bcabcb566ef8e1d416e39c856d284.png

and then when you click your choices, the 'Best Available' button changes to your choices and you can search:
image.png.8014f53dc2f69b2b91d57f2ed98e6301.png

Damn sure wish I’d known this before I just grabbed the first few seats I could. Ah well.

3 hours ago, Drinky said:

I hadn’t realized the Paris shows were at La Defense Arena rather than one of the two massive stadia with near double the capacity that are used for gigs, that’s mad

I went to see Hella Mega tour there last summer. Absolutely incredible arena but also crazy they're putting Taylor there and not something like Stade de France.

2 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Surprised the stage isn't in front of The Kop to sell more seats in the new stand?

They’ve built better production and load in/out access into the new Anfield Road End to encourage more big gigs that need modern facilities

• Like 1

So whilst I wait nervously for another 24 hours I thought I'd check of there is any benefit in me having 1 normal and 1 incognito window (or laptop and phone, whatever) to see which gets the best queue place or if for this sale it's linked to my login anyway and all sessions will be the same Queue ID anyway?

Terrified of doing something that will kick me out if I'm lucky enough to get through.

5 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Just checked its legit half the attendance. Silly really. 

I guess the Olympics and Paralympics have written off the whole summer until September. Surprised that they’re not able to use the bigger stadiums in the gap between the end of the football season and the Olympics

1 minute ago, DareToDibble said:

So whilst I wait nervously for another 24 hours I thought I'd check of there is any benefit in me having 1 normal and 1 incognito window (or laptop and phone, whatever) to see which gets the best queue place or if for this sale it's linked to my login anyway and all sessions will be the same Queue ID anyway?

Terrified of doing something that will kick me out if I'm lucky enough to get through.

Definitely linked to login - you’ll see the same ID on each device you queue with from that account

9 minutes ago, Drinky said:

I guess the Olympics and Paralympics have written off the whole summer until September. Surprised that they’re not able to use the bigger stadiums in the gap between the end of the football season and the Olympics

No events planned for the Stade de France in the first half of 2024 as refurbishment works are scheduled ahead of the Olympics.

Parc des Princes is quite rare for gigs unfortunately.

Edited by VCF

41 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Damn sure wish I’d known this before I just grabbed the first few seats I could. Ah well.

Worth noting that in the 1pm Wembley sale I selected Level 1 and Level 2 seating, and it kept offering me tickets in section 245 (behind the stage). Couldn't find a way to get alternatives offered in those price bands and then it eventually booted me out. 

1 hour ago, august1 said:

I've zeeo interest in these gigs but major FOMO reading this thread 🤣

Its fascinating - i have absolutely no interest in TS either but big ticket sales are always fascinating, and im caught up in people's excitement at getting them now! PLUS im telling myself its forearming myself with inside info for the next time im desperate for tickets to something - the waiting rooms stuff is all new to me, i'm typically watching bands at small venues that not many people care about 😄