Taylor swift

brettredmayne

11 minutes ago, jparx said:

Great to see so much success! This pre sale seems to be a bit of a breeze 🤔

Mmmm ... careful now. It's a breeze to those who get tickets.

I think it's mostly well organised, but it is just pot luck. 

Meanwhile on Ticketmaster France, struggling to log in to the website, Paris still on pause with no further info, and Lyon sale due to start in 20 minutes. We are having fun!

Oh and the waiting room doesn't work anymore.

Edited by VCF

Just now, chazwwe said:

Mine are though. Front Left/Front Right was sold out and I was at 4900. But managed to get 4 GA tickets. Just for future queue questions. I probably just missed out by 100-200 spots. 

Should have mentioned yesterday, but I was 1,100 in the queue and when I got through, front left was sold out. We got front right no problems, but at least half of the front standing was gone. I'd guess if you're beyond 2,000, front standing might be a struggle.

7 minutes ago, glimmers_of_hope said:

Anyone having any luck with axs at the moment or is it broken for everyone?

Looks like once you get that error, you're effectively out of the sale. I tried pressing "back" after 20 mins of refreshing and it says that the queue ID has already been used.

13 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Surprised the stage isn't in front of The Kop to sell more seats in the new stand?

They’ve built better production and load in/out access into the new Anfield Road End to encourage more big gigs that need modern facilities

Just now, glimmers_of_hope said:

If I had been doing something wrong I could understand but I had 1 browser on one device and didn't refresh. So annoyed. 

Same situation. 1 browser, 1 device.

In other presales, I couldn't even get in until they had sold out. This time I finally make it to the front at 11.17 to be greeted with an error which admits it is their end and just does not disappear.

Interestingly I think there is an error on the Anfield map that has been used on the ticket sites - unless I am reading it wrong. They have the seat kills in the main stand for what is presumably the press box situated between L5 and L6 - but in every seating map and real life image I can see, it's actually between L6 and L7.

I'm only interested in this because this is smack bang where my seats are 😅 

Edited by WestCountryGirl