ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

11 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

All this talk of hosts and dee en esses and servers and the suchlike is just all going over my head.

I feel like I maybe missing out on a trick or two here .

Just not techy enough

Read your messages 👍

Gonna sound so nooby but I’ve downloaded easy auto refresh for chrome but how do I input the specific text needed for when I want it to stop refreshing?? Aka when it reaches the reg page … I can’t seem to find the option for this. can anyone help?🤞🏻

Edited by CJB

4 minutes ago, CJB said:

Gonna sound so nooby but I’ve dwnloaded easy auto refresh for chrome but how do I input the specific text needed for when I want it to stop refreshing?? Aka when it reaches the reg page … I can’t seem to find the option for this. can anyone help?🤞🏻

It doesn't matter. You have a set time from getting in. 

One quick question that I know is in these 117 pages - probably several times - but it's late and I can't find it, so hoping someone who's still up can rattle off the answer:

If, when you submit the registration/zip codes page, someone's code has already been used/is in use, how is that information displayed and how easy is it to delete them? Do you have to go back a pager is it just a question of removing them on that page there and then, and re-submitting?

Just now, briddj said:

It doesn't matter. You have a set time from getting in. 

Oh okay, so even when I’m on the reg page it doesn’t actually matter if it keeps refreshing during the time it might take me to turn it off?? I won’t get kicked off it or anything?

7 minutes ago, CJB said:

Oh okay, so even when I’m on the reg page it doesn’t actually matter if it keeps refreshing during the time it might take me to turn it off?? I won’t get kicked off it or anything?

Yep, it'll just keep refreshing the reg page until you turn it off....

1 hour ago, briddj said:

Chrome - Easy Auto Refresh 
Firefox - Tab Auto Refresh or Auto Refresh
Edge - Auto Refresh Plus

Is the auto refresh worth it? I'm worried that I'll get through to the booking page, and then it will autorefresh before I can stop it and throw me back to the queue?

Edited by Tompip72

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales