ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

Right, I'll probably still post tomorrow but sat at home gathering my thoughts tonight.

Thats it I reckon. Spreadsheet passed out to everyone. If they try or not it's up to them. Last two nights it's taken me two hours to drive home so I'll be tackling the sale alone from the office in Manchester.

Best of luck tomorrow everyone - obviously the big one on Sunday but let's hope there some successes to those who deserve it.

Peace and good vibes!

• Like 1

Just now, Pinhead said:

Yep. As always. Sunday for me. If no luck, then working it again. Not so bad I guess - get to be on site for 7 days and save over 300 nicker...

As I keep saying, unless you end up with poor shifts (when you're fav band is on/stuck on remote gate etc) then it's the way to go. Logisitically easier, better facilities, more time on site, meals (hopefully), easier access to showers/toilets/back stage bars/crew bars, learn more about the festival, able to avoid one way systems etc, etc

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, halfasausage said:

I have a question. I have read this: 'When booking a ticket for a child aged 13, 14 or 15, you must select the ‘CHILD’ ticket option'. I'll be trying for my granddaughter who is 15, but will be 16 in May. So should I go for the Child or Adult option?

adult

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, RatingsAndMoney said:

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras#

Sorry in advance. Seems like a silly question (must be the stress kicking in), but when on this page are we clicking the link on departure date that we require or just refreshing the above page from 6pm? 

yep! 🙂 click the departure date. might need a refresh at 6pm for the button to work

Edited by gfa

55 minutes ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

For the Glasgow/Edinburgh coach tickets, if I select Wednesday it’s likely to be a Tuesday night departure, is that correct? 

Yep, looks like the only options for Edinburgh this year were Tuesday night at 21:00; 22:30, on the "Wednesday" choice...

(Not sure if Glasgow was the same, tbf...)

2 hours ago, RatingsAndMoney said:

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras#

Sorry in advance. Seems like a silly question (must be the stress kicking in), but when on this page are we clicking the link on departure date that we require or just refreshing the above page from 6pm? 

No you click the departure date on that page and that will then take you to the page you need to keep refreshing.

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales