BST 2023

mike99

1 minute ago, NIBanter2022 said:

Would be great for clarification 😉 not everyone is Mystic Meg 

Wasn’t it you who just posted Take That basically confirmed and said they have a huge announcement tomoz?   They are meant to be playing it so if you heard right it’s 99.9% them tomoz

4 minutes ago, sisco said:

Wasn’t it you who just posted Take That basically confirmed and said they have a huge announcement tomoz?   They are meant to be playing it so if you heard right it’s 99.9% them tomoz

It absolutely was me who just posted about Take That. Don’t think they allow duplicate user names on here!?

There are still many rumours about headliners and it is ok to simply ask @jr1312 which artist they had heard 😁

12 minutes ago, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

Taylor's tour seemingly rules her out of playing the UK at all next yeah if she's going for stadiums right? 

Yeah seems so. I see someone on twitter posted that she is playing arenas in UK Sept/Oct but I imagine she is more suited to stadiums.

2 hours ago, NIBanter2022 said:

Taylor’s recent tour announcement rules her out of BST

1F7783B3-8E71-4622-B220-3B9A217EEF5D.jpeg

Decent indicator of which supports will be on the EU festival circuit - phoebe bridgers return would be welcome for glasto!

Edited by gfa

On 11/1/2022 at 12:34 PM, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

Taylor's tour seemingly rules her out of playing the UK at all next yeah if she's going for stadiums right? 

I've been to a Wembley Stadium concert in September so it's not exactly unheard of, although it could well have to be there given places like Emirates, Tottenham, Olympic etc will have already reverted back to football use.

Unless ofc there is the rumour of her reverting to arenas for later in the year, so... maybe not the right comparison? I dunno ha.

5 hours ago, charlierc said:

True as her set was great on iPlayer, but given she played it this year, feel like it'd need to be a big jump up the bill to justify.

Maybe for R&L?

More of an APE act i think - she'd fall on largely deaf ears at 3pm on the main stage at reading i'd argue

5 hours ago, gfa said:

More of an APE act i think - she'd fall on largely deaf ears at 3pm on the main stage at reading i'd argue

Possibly. I mean, big enough to do 4 nights at Brixton and decent slots at Latitude & BST Hyde Park, but guess it might not be a Reading fit if the line-up veers away from her kinda sound. I'd have given more of a shot if they'd still had the tent but as established, not the Reading we now have.

2 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Possibly. I mean, big enough to do 4 nights at Brixton and decent slots at Latitude & BST Hyde Park, but guess it might not be a Reading fit if the line-up veers away from her kinda sound. I'd have given more of a shot if they'd still had the tent but as established, not the Reading we now have.

The bigger an act up the lineup is, arguably the less it can veer from Reading's general vibe. She's probably more of an early evening size and so even less likely to do Reading

4 minutes ago, gfa said:

The bigger an act up the lineup is, arguably the less it can veer from Reading's general vibe. She's probably more of an early evening size and so even less likely to do Reading

Could easily not be touring UK/Europe at all in 2023 tbf. Guess we've just gotta see what way the cookie crumbles.