BST 2023

mike99

On 10/10/2022 at 2:23 PM, skillfulperson said:

I agree, but she is a massive act. I too also complain about prices of things recently (like £150 for Depeche Mode GA @ Twickenham?!) but yet they still sell out so what am I to say. 

There's a bubble to be popped here. 

To say nothing of the US market, where having browsed a few tours, the price bracket somehow seems to be worse.

I do feel like the ceiling for my max price has risen tbf. It used to be "don't go over £65 for a regular gig", but having paid over £80 a few times and the view thinking over £100 is now the limit, it's definitely rising up.

3 hours ago, shivroy said:

would florence do this again? or are all of the dates taken already

Feel like any such announcement might be a little while off given she's got arena dates in November. Also pretty sure her last BST HP date was a co-head with The National so I don't know what they think is her reach, though given she's sold out 2 nights at The O2, I imagine it's still pretty high.

18 hours ago, charlierc said:

Feel like any such announcement might be a little while off given she's got arena dates in November. Also pretty sure her last BST HP date was a co-head with The National so I don't know what they think is her reach, though given she's sold out 2 nights at The O2, I imagine it's still pretty high.

I figure she'll either headline this or APE, could see her doing APE instead given that she's done BST twice now but who knows. It just seemed like people had decided that all the BST slots were taken and I was just curious if that was true or if she could still hypothetically fit in somewhere.

7 minutes ago, shivroy said:

I figure she'll either headline this or APE, could see her doing APE instead given that she's done BST twice now but who knows. It just seemed like people had decided that all the BST slots were taken and I was just curious if that was true or if she could still hypothetically fit in somewhere.

I could see Florence being at Latitude and Boardies, possibly APE too, doubt she'll be back at BST next year personally.

15 minutes ago, charlierc said:

For some reason I thought she'd already done Boardmasters. Apparently not.

To an extent... She was booked for 2019, but the festival got cancelled last minute due to the weather - so never performed sadly, hoping she'll be back, because she suits the whole vibe of Boardies so well!!

13 hours ago, stanh said:

To an extent... She was booked for 2019, but the festival got cancelled last minute due to the weather - so never performed sadly, hoping she'll be back, because she suits the whole vibe of Boardies so well!!

I really don't think she does to be honest. Would go down better at basically any other festival - feel like she hasn't got much edge to her which is what boardies tends to go for (bar Ezra this year). What would you say makes her suit it?

2 hours ago, gfa said:

I really don't think she does to be honest. Would go down better at basically any other festival - feel like she hasn't got much edge to her which is what boardies tends to go for (bar Ezra this year). What would you say makes her suit it?

I just think her music really works well by the beach on a sunny evening, plus I think she was a relatively decent get for them and would un-doubtably draw a decent sized crowd and put on a set that feels very Boardies. Can't really put it into more words than that, but it just felt right when she was announced.

18 hours ago, Neil said:

thats not very boardmasters, is it. 😛 

😂😂i'll keep dreaming haha

17 hours ago, gfa said:

Has anyone got a spare P!nk BST saturday ticket?

Not currently, but nearer the time one of my mates might have a spare Gold Circle one, but doubt that is much help right now!

10 minutes ago, stanh said:

😂😂i'll keep dreaming haha

Not currently, but nearer the time one of my mates might have a spare Gold Circle one, but doubt that is much help right now!

was hoping to sort now but after a standard one. will just get on twickets near the time

On 10/16/2022 at 8:59 PM, stanh said:

Oh I'd forgotten about that mess. Didn't realise she was supposed to be there before the weather got in the way.

1 hour ago, Terry Smith said:

I got tickets for Springsteen via this site not had any emails whatsoever and it’s on a payment plan so I’m totally in the dark what’s going on atm

It's likely they won't contact you at all, they're going under. I would try and claim back on your card as quick as possible if you haven't already.

2 minutes ago, atomised said:

k pop fans are absolutely crazy  they will shift the more expensive tickets fairly easily too 

Just wondering if theyre going to jump on the AMEX sale in 45 minutes or not. The time zone thing might throw a lot of people off for the announce. And lets see if these kids figure out the differences in ticket types. The primary entry will go first before regular and then golden circle. Also curious about the support acts. Will they do all k pop groups or mix it up.

22 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Just wondering if theyre going to jump on the AMEX sale in 45 minutes or not. The time zone thing might throw a lot of people off for the announce. And lets see if these kids figure out the differences in ticket types. The primary entry will go first before regular and then golden circle. Also curious about the support acts. Will they do all k pop groups or mix it up.

my daughter's already in deep discussions with her mates about ticket types. they were very switched on to the different O2 packages  possibly the announce and straight on sale may present a stumbling block 

20 minutes ago, atomised said:

my daughter's already in deep discussions with her mates about ticket types. they were very switched on to the different O2 packages  possibly the announce and straight on sale may present a stumbling block 

Tried for golden circle right now and axs sold out of their allotment already. Unless the sites glitching. Didnt take long to get in. Regular is £90, not bad.