What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2023?

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

12 minutes ago, jhonmarton said:
  •  have been checking the weather forecast and packing accordingly. It looks like it is going to be a bit rainy, so I am packing my rain gear and wellies.
  • I have been making a list of all the things I need to bring, such as food, drinks, sunscreen, and a first-aid kit.
  • I have been practicing my dancing moves in my living room. I am really excited to dance the night away at Glastonbury!
  • I have been listening to the Glastonbury lineup and making a list of the artists I want to see. There are so many great acts this year, it is going to be hard to choose!
  • I have been getting excited for the festival and counting down the days until I can finally be there!

I am so excited for Glastonbury 2023! It is going to be an amazing weekend. I hope you have a great time too!

Jhon boy, I wouldn't be packing weather specific clothing this many weeks out haha. 

Edited by Jacko45

12 minutes ago, jhonmarton said:
  •  have been checking the weather forecast and packing accordingly. It looks like it is going to be a bit rainy, so I am packing my rain gear and wellies.
  • I have been making a list of all the things I need to bring, such as food, drinks, sunscreen, and a first-aid kit.
  • I have been practicing my dancing moves in my living room. I am really excited to dance the night away at Glastonbury!
  • I have been listening to the Glastonbury lineup and making a list of the artists I want to see. There are so many great acts this year, it is going to be hard to choose!
  • I have been getting excited for the festival and counting down the days until I can finally be there!

I am so excited for Glastonbury 2023! It is going to be an amazing weekend. I hope you have a great time too!

bit concerned about clicking that link ? what sort of dancing does it reveal ?

21 minutes ago, jhonmarton said:

Trying to decide whether that's an amazing first post, welcome to efests! or an advert for lamps - if you're selling LEDs you might find some takers round here 😄 

Bought a kettle and got agreement that I can borrow a stove from my very outdoorsy sister. Got some first timers coming with me this year that are a bit nervous about how they're going to get up and running without their morning coffee, and as much as I'm happy going without or queuing (briefly), I'm happy to oblige.

Bought alcohol and socks. Going the premix cocktail route. Mixing the spirits together in plastic bottles and will pick up mixers on site. 

Socks I've gone for 1000 mile ones as they seem to last. Will wait till more accurate weather reports come in before thinking about those magical sealskins socks.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

Socks I've gone for 1000 mile ones as they seem to last. Will wait till more accurate weather reports come in before thinking about those magical sealskins socks.

😊That’s exactly what my thinking is! Far too early to start thinking about the weather prospects but I’ve researched the socks and will be buying if things are looking damp. 

Today I've started stressing about driving to the festival for the first time, I've gone coach previous 4 years!

I'm coming from Glasgow - staying Monday night in Manchester - setting off Tuesday late evening to get there for ~5am

Any tips for surviving the drive/ queue? Anything I need to bring that I wouldn't usually on the coach?

31 minutes ago, BookAngel said:

🤣 You should be earning commission! I got a pair today, it's my sacrifice to the weather gods.

im going to be walking round looking at peoples socks to see if they are efest members ...... actually another thought for @eFestivals would be that this site used to link to camping shops was it millets ? although im not sure they exist now 

2 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

im going to be walking round looking at peoples socks to see if they are efest members ...... actually another thought for @eFestivals would be that this site used to link to camping shops was it millets ? although im not sure they exist now 

I once bought a flag pole and a shmangle from the camping shop linked to efestivals.  Both still going!

2 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Whilst in a totally different sector and nothing to do with camping/outdoors, I run the affiliate programme for the company I work for, and some of our affiliate referrers earn significant amounts by linking to our site/relevant products from their websites and communities etc with sales tracked back to them paid a commission. 

Definitely potentially something to explore. Whilst I don't have anything to do with the affiliate network other than being a customer, I'd be happy to share any info that may help @eFestivals 🙂

Not had much time to visit the forum today but hopefully will in the next few days to catch up. Affiliate sales (other than tickets, which are already a part of the site) are definitely a part of future plans and something that will be explored. If you have any info that you think might help @theciderviking I'm all ears! Would also love to have a merch store with branded gear/clothing/accessories and maybe designs made by users who could earn a percentage of any sales.

On 5/15/2023 at 10:54 PM, germanmon said:

Bought a kettle and got agreement that I can borrow a stove from my very outdoorsy sister. Got some first timers coming with me this year that are a bit nervous about how they're going to get up and running without their morning coffee, and as much as I'm happy going without or queuing (briefly), I'm happy to oblige.

If they drink real coffee, I can whole heartedly recommend you tell them to take a Aeropress and some ground coffee. It's changed camping for me.