What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2023?

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

7 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

👋🏻 . Late to the prep party this year, just catching up.

Oh 100% always - do we know which stage?

Looks like I’m missing Phoenix tho for Elton but I’ll survive 💃 

Woodsies apparently. 

Elton feels like it could be an all timer so you'll be in the right place!

• Upvote 1

Reproofing the tent... Not bringing it to Glaso but I am pretending I am (too heavy for coach+train etc).

Testing my new photochromatic glasses @PassingCloud. It's quite nice because although they colour relatively fast, you don't notice because it's progressive. Mine don't seem to be very dark but if I take them off I do see quite a difference. I can see myself wearing then the whole day on summery days. I'd suggest to check if the optician has an example pair for you to try.

Anyway, eyewear for Glaso = sorted!

• Like 1

Lots of new gadgets in the post today including our folding chairs and telescopic stools for the kids which are brilliant!

Winner of gadget of the day though is Colapz USB travel shower. I'm so bloody impressed!! Really good pressure, just stick it in a bucket of water and off you go. Trigger head so no water wastage. Just brilliant. I mean...it's going to be a cold bucket of water unless we heat some water up on the stove first. But brilliant none the less 😊 Highly, highly recommend. We've made do with a black shower bag before but the trouble with that is it has to have some height and difficult to lift it up when it's full. So glad we made the investment into this one 👍🏼👏🏼 it's here if anyone is looking for something similar 😊

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Colapz-Rechargeable-Camping-Shower-Portable/dp/B07BK79L64/ref=asc_df_B07BK79L64/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=265252967722&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=9319067172821952356&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9045075&hvtargid=pla-700002791513&psc=1

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nikkic said:

Almost completed the Silver Hayes DJ set list spreadsheet.

Will post here tomorrow so you can all use it.

Unearthed some real finds, can see myself spending a fair bit of time there this year. 

Judging by the hype of the SH line-up release so far, this is going to be invaluable for people who haven't got a clue where to start. Thanks for putting it together.

I'll upvote tomorrow when I get more!

6 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Judging by the hype of the SH line-up release so far, this is going to be invaluable for people who haven't got a clue where to start. Thanks for putting it together.

No worries at all, been a fun weekend going through the line up in more detail. 

1 hour ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

This ones already done 🙂

https://tinyurl.com/ElectronicaAndDance

made partially by multiple different glasto communities

Edited by gfa
  • Like 3