What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2023?

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

8 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

11 days off in June for Roger Waters, Download, Glasto, Porcupine Tree. Quite tempted to just spaff another 9 and have 4 full weeks off for summer. 

God I envy you, this is my first AL year with school age children and it's only just dawned on me that they pretty much consume the whole lot!

On Friday I submitted my application to volunteer, and paid the deposit.

On Saturday I was declined Annual leave. It's not the end of the world as I'm lucky enough to be able to swap shifts, it's just a ball ache finding people to cover them, and if for some reason they have to cancel at short notice due to sickness, suspension etc, I'll be knackered. Plus it means I need to work an extra 80 hours between now and then so I don't have a negative TOIL balance. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2023 at 1:43 PM, Curlygirl said:

Inflatable Camping Tent Air Seconds 4.1 F&B 4 Person 1 Bedroom QUECHUA - Decathlon

Just bought this! I'm very excited! I have loved my 2 man pop up fresh and black for 5 years. Now there's 2 of us, and spending 12 days on the farm, this will be my little bit of luxury 😊

I have this very tent, it’s superb. It’s a ten minute job for one person, from bag to completely up and everything hunky dory. It’s a beaut 👍

On 1/22/2023 at 9:50 PM, balti-pie said:

I have this very tent, it’s superb. It’s a ten minute job for one person, from bag to completely up and everything hunky dory. It’s a beaut 👍

They allowed me to put it up in the shop.  I wish it had more internal pockets, and I think the internal door is zipped up wrong, but apart from that, it's perfect!!