LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

5 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Emily did say we'll get more announcements in the next few weeks. I reckon we'll get one next week. Think it'll be either Avalon, Silver Hayes or the map.

Most likely of the areas will be west holts surely … given that it’s known already because of the playlist leak 

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Most likely of the areas will be west holts surely … given that it’s known already because of the playlist leak 

I just think that was the first stage to announce last year and they never like following patterns!

On 3/16/2024 at 10:15 PM, stuie said:

I don’t think so… Coachella do that but I don’t remember Glasto doing it

One year Smashing pumpkins played sub-headline to The XX, despite being the higher profile act, not sure if that counts.

On 3/16/2024 at 12:23 PM, Alex DeLarge said:

Waiting for the dance areas to knock it out the park (as ever). Don't be surprised to see pretty much all these names (some of them already are on the poster):

Would love to see sammy virji and girls don't sync.... really hoping we get a big cross over of acts

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

No idea why but my head says that was the first time WH had it's own poster....................... I am sure the Thingy will correct me.

10 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

No idea why but my head says that was the first time WH had its own poster....................... I am sure the Thingy will correct me.

West Holts has had a poster since 2015

IMG_1185.thumb.jpeg.31a83ac079a8f78f139a65c94dd7f6e4.jpeg

I keep thinking we are late on the map appearance but sadly after checking the thingy it would appear not to be the case 😞 . Probably the next announcement I’m hoping for so we can see the changes for the year 

Are there any other changes that we are expecting other than the beloved Rabbit Hole?

7 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

They’ll improve it … maybe more music but can’t see it going anywhere 

Hope they put some proper bands on the stage this year, maybe make it a bit bigger. Proper replacement for Williams Green other than just old cars standing upright.

2 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Hope they put some proper bands on the stage this year, maybe make it a bit bigger. Proper replacement for Williams Green other than just old cars standing upright.

Personally think it’ll be more likely DJs …. Will see 

Its the chopper most likely ... seems to be easily rumoured ... think @Gnomicide had the heads up 

Someone told me what it's supposed to be, but I was asked to say nothing.

johnny_tightlips_l1.jpg.2133caf849ab96c063eaa043f39fb5f4.jpg

Plus of course, this is Arcadia and it could all fall apart and the Spider will be back. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, The Nal said:

Keeping Carhenge?!

Surely they realised they make a bags of that

not sure it was planned as a one -off - didn't they put in concrete footings for it?, that suggests permanence.