LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

5 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Have we got eyes on the Oxfam shop as well... are all bases covered in case Emily goes rogue and enlists a town crier or something? We can't miss this...

I've got my window open, should be able to hear him from here 

image.png.e9c9c8eb6e0f01304765299af5d002ec.png

14 minutes ago, Zen Dog said:

Anyone been the Oxfam shop in Glastonbury town?

As Stormzy was announced in Streatham Oxfam. 
Anyone know if they’ve got an Oxfam in Nashville?

58 minutes ago, jonnyisRFC said:

Reading/Leeds have pulled out a decent line up this year to be fair to them. 

As have Isle of Wight & Bearded Theory, Y not and Truck. APE is different but not bad either 

38 minutes ago, Zen Dog said:

Anyone been the Oxfam shop in Glastonbury town?

I got excited as I approached - there was new stuff in the window! Alas, just old prints. Someone has been there dropping stuff off this week though 

image.png.cad10b768a37cba953893cdc2fd7805b.pngimage.png.6ddb4ea4ce2d253254306d005d541b9d.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, CantWaitForGlasto22 said:

The Tuesday message from him was about last year. Desperate to know when we will hear for this year though!

I did find it strange I couldn't find the message. To be honest, if Stevie is there then a lot points to next Friday as I'm sure she was one of the one's up for doing Glastonbury.

For the last 2 years the first poster has been announced 110 days before the festival.

This year 110 days before the festival lands on Friday 8th March.

Emily Eavis is attending a panel at Oxford University next week for international women's day to talk about women in music.

All signs are pointing to Friday 8th.

3 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

For the last 2 years the first poster has been announced 110 days before the festival.

Emily Eavis is attending a panel at Oxford University next week for international women's day to talk about women in music.

All female lineup on the Pyramid then. (Sunday) 

1 hour ago, glimmers_of_hope said:

That green man line up is amazingly good.  I can't double dip in 2 festivals this year but if I could this would be the one. 

They consistently knock it out the park with their lineups. 

Yeah, I've not been but will hopefully go for a ticket next year. I go to EOTR each year and this seems like that but with a bigger budget.

14 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Is this a pattern I see before me?

33 minutes ago, EavisAintDead said:

I got excited as I approached - there was new stuff in the window! Alas, just old prints. Someone has been there dropping stuff off this week though 

image.png.cad10b768a37cba953893cdc2fd7805b.pngimage.png.6ddb4ea4ce2d253254306d005d541b9d.png

Thanks for checking!🙏🏼

23 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

I posted about that earlier this week as we got an internal memo (I work at the Uni) inviting us to the talk if we wanted to go (tickets are free) however the talk is right in the middle of the working day and I'm out of spare annual leave!

Although the talk is on Thurs 7th March not Fri 8th 🙂

https://oxfordculturalprogramme.org.uk/event/women-in-music/

Edited by gooner1990