LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

So it looks like we'll be getting the map, Arcadia, Pilton Palais and Block9 this week.

What's everyone's guess at the order? Thinking map today, Arcadia tomorrow, nothing Wednesday, Pilton Palais Thursday and Block9 Friday

On 5/17/2024 at 3:36 PM, Gwladboy said:

Was also there in 22 for Rog and also every night in 23 but only noticed the secret bunker behind the stage on the last night.  Could barely hear some music, walked up to a mound of earth and within was a corridor to a hobbit like venue with 2 djs playing jungle.  Marvellous 

I think I found this on the Thursday in 2022 after going to Power Ballad Yoga.  There was nothing on then of course but I didn't think to go back there any other time.

On 5/18/2024 at 10:47 AM, Nobody Interesting said:

Tuesday after bank holiday 10am

Only saying that cos they have done it then loads which of course they won't now do.

That'll suit me just fine - just back from Bearded and boom, straight into the full line up!

Just now, Acid_Haze said:

Fake Pilton Palais poster would be a new one

Trust me when I say that design is far, far better than anything I could manage to put together.