BBC Coverage 2022

Cooter

3 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Yeah Rose is clearly a big fan but this isn't a good festival set.  

And Paul doesn't even seem bothered even making a joke about old Beatles songs. I guess with using touring musicians it's easier to do your general set list unlike when you're in a band and can just do what you feel cos you all know everything.

I'd imagine his crew were given songs to learn for his more fan orientated shows and it would be too much to learn the bangers for one night.

Edited by willgooneday

2 minutes ago, willgooneday said:

And Paul doesn't even seem bothered even making a joke about old Beatles songs. I guess with using touring musicians it's easier to do your general set list unlike when you're in a band and can just do what you feel cos you all know everything.

I'd imagine his crew were given songs to learn for his more fan orientated shows and it would be too much to learn the bangers for one night.

He's had the same touring band for about 20 years so that's not an excuse

1 minute ago, Skelts said:

What happened to the wall to wall singalong bangers everyone hoped for?  I’d rather beat my tongue wafer thin with a hammer and staple it to the floor with a croquet hoop than sit through this live

watch summat else then

• Upvote 1