Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

On 12/8/2022 at 8:29 PM, chilirocker said:

Death Cab For Cutie and The Postal Service have just announced a 20th anniversary tour for Transatlanticism and Give Up for the US in the autumn, and they should really be playing Primavera. Think it’s a missed opportunity. 

Btw I was just looking at tickets for this, as both albums are among my favourite ever and I had considered flying to NYC… not under $230 per ticket.. fuck dynamic pricing ey

20 hours ago, Whos3000_ said:

I wish we had ethel cain in the line up. Brilliant new album

Hope she becomes a late add.

3 hours ago, brosch said:

Btw I was just looking at tickets for this, as both albums are among my favourite ever and I had considered flying to NYC… not under $230 per ticket.. fuck dynamic pricing ey

NYC is a deranged market for ticket prices and on top of that, MSG isn't a great venue for this. You are better off flying to DC where they are playing in a much better venue.

On 12/17/2022 at 8:23 PM, Jack.194 said:

Are the names announced all there will be? Or will more be announced closer to the festival? If so, I’m guessing the names announced closer to the festival will be smaller names?

There's always another wave closer to the time. Albeit a much smaller wave. Sometimes it's associated with an extra stage tied to a sponsor, other times it's to cover replacements and extra acts. 

That being said these announcement never normally include very large acts. More mid to lower tier acts. 

It's normally around April time so plenty of time to wait still sadly.

On 12/18/2022 at 12:46 PM, Whos3000_ said:

flights from Italy (2nd June is a national holiday) are crazy (300 €+ if you want to limit your stay to the weekend. Last year I paid something like 100 euro for a/r ). Wondering if it’s worth waiting for a decrease of the prices getting a bit closer to the time or if it’s inflation and that’s it 

Same weekend as the Barcelona Grand Prix so only going to get more expensive sadly I think. Some airlines only publish their flights 5/6 months in advance so take a look in January and if it hasn't gone down, I'd say it's unlikely they ever go down.

For anyone struggling with Barcelona flight prices, it is worth knowing that the French train company Ouigo (Es) now run fast budget trains between Barcelona and Madrid. Prices can be as low as 9 euros one way depending on times and popularity. Journey is under 2 hours, website is pretty easy to use and I've found them to be reliable. Could give you a few more options,( i.e. flying in and out of Madrid) if time is not too pressing

Screenshot (118).png

• Upvote 3

On 12/21/2022 at 5:43 PM, Valbork said:

For anyone struggling with Barcelona flight prices, it is worth knowing that the French train company Ouigo (Es) now run fast budget trains between Barcelona and Madrid. Prices can be as low as 9 euros one way depending on times and popularity. Journey is under 2 hours, website is pretty easy to use and I've found them to be reliable. Could give you a few more options,( i.e. flying in and out of Madrid) if time is not too pressing

In order to get on Primavera Sound, I need to have time to finish the essays that I was asked. It's good that the http://essaypapers.reviews/ service will help me with this! Now I am sure that I will go to the fest!

Thanks for sharing!

Edited by roberttracy

10 hours ago, the agile beast said:

what are peoples thoughts on there being cheap tickets floating around just before the festival this year? i managed to get ones for 40 euro for primavera 22 - was that a fluke because of people having tickets left over from the covid cancelled years or did it happen the previous years as well?

Basically every year tickets are available. It's not like Glastonbury where tickets are gold dust.

The 2023 lineup is not being received as well as previous years so I reckon it won't sell out. I'm honestly not sure if that will result in secondary market tickets being cheaper or more expensive than usual in the lead up to the festival. Last years was sold out and yet people got tickets cheaper than I remember happening in 2018 or 2019 - although the 2 weekends may have played a part in the prices this year as well.

14 hours ago, Orens said:

Well, this is great

It's a real banger live when Fred is playing it. Glad it's finally out! Skrillex is releasing another track today with PinkPantheress and Trippie Redd. Also can't wait till Baby Again is coming out (his track with Four Tet and Fred).

• Upvote 1

On 1/6/2023 at 12:18 PM, polnico said:

With Fred Again.., Four Tet and Skrillex currently doing b2b2b sets in London, I think there's a chance a secret set of the 3 of them could be planned on the 2nd day. Would be immense to close Bits/Cupra with this.

I could see Skrillex on the Beach between Depeche Mode and Kendrick Lamar, Fred Again closing Main Stage, Four Tet 03:00 set at Cupra, and secret show at 04:15

16 hours ago, davidoffescassi said:

I could see Skrillex on the Beach between Depeche Mode and Kendrick Lamar, Fred Again closing Main Stage, Four Tet 03:00 set at Cupra, and secret show at 04:15

I know it's very likely but I would be extremely disappointed if Fred Again plays main stage. His sets are much more befitting of more contained spaces. Same as when Jamie XX agreed to fill in for Frank Ocean on the main stage -  this really didn't compliment his set either.

8 hours ago, Etaish said:

I know it's very likely but I would be extremely disappointed if Fred Again plays main stage. His sets are much more befitting of more contained spaces. Same as when Jamie XX agreed to fill in for Frank Ocean on the main stage -  this really didn't compliment his set either.

Fred already played Cupra this year, and Tous and Binance would likely be overrun with crowd bottlenecks. Main Stage is really the only way.