Slam Dunk Festival 2023

38 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Stage split make it look a little better for but it seems that it's going to be clash hell for the start of the day and struggling to see stuff for the rest of it.

Also less acts overall compared to last year it seems as well and it seems like they've totally binned off the dual stage concept?

Creeper and Yellowcard stages are alternating for sure

2023: 58 bands on 6 stages.
2022: 54 bands on 6 stages.

Curious to see the timetable but as always, it gonna hurt... I'm surprised there are 10 bands on the Rock Scene Stage and that Underoath is up there. I tought they'd headline another stage like Alexisonfire in 2022. 

4 hours ago, pryce said:

chances of seeing Yellowcard and Creeper? debating my first Slam Dunk and doing the Leeds one as can get weekend tickets with Live at Leeds

From the number of bands on the stage it looks like those two are alternating, you'll be able to see both but the pair will almost certainly clash with another stage headliner somewhere.

On 1/26/2023 at 7:36 PM, Archi said:

2023: 58 bands on 6 stages.
2022: 54 bands on 6 stages.

Curious to see the timetable but as always, it gonna hurt... I'm surprised there are 10 bands on the Rock Scene Stage and that Underoath is up there. I tought they'd headline another stage like Alexisonfire in 2022. 

Is it not 7 stages really? The one with 14 bands on is gonna be alternating, as is Creeper and Yellowcard ones

No Idea what I'm going to do. 

Dying to see loads of bands that are all going to clash - Girlfriends, Hawthorne Heights, Fireworks, Zebrahead, Vukovi, Trash Boat, Wargasm, Real Friends, Spanish Love Songs, Teenage Bottlerocket, Escape The Fate, Boston Manor, Flogging Molly, Gogol Bordello, KIGH, Billy Talent, Menzingers and every single headliner. 

At this point, all we've decided is that Less Than Jake > Bowling For Soup > The Offspring is how we're going to end the day. No way I'm missing 'Hello, Rockview' in full, never seen BFS and The Offspring are my favourite band. Gonna have to wait for times for the others.