Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

3 minutes ago, mark_87 said:

One of my group got their ticket in resale with two other people, they have received an email saying they have 3 tickets coming their way! 

Is this an error? No one in the group lives near each other and won't be going together

Nope, not a mistake. Resale tickets go to the lead bookers address.

We had this last year, although we all meet up before getting to the site.

Can't you just meet at a service station nearby?

10 minutes ago, lewree said:

They've still only dispatched 46% of the tickets, so there's plenty of time.

Edit: well not plenty of time, but you know what I mean. 54% of people are in the same boat as you.

This is Monday, I received despatch e mail on Wednesday and tickets arrived this morning but that included a weekend.  So I would estimate average three or four days for delivery.  I’d expect see tickets to ramp up deliveries now.

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

This is Monday, I received despatch e mail on Wednesday and tickets arrived this morning but that included a weekend.  So I would estimate average three or four days for delivery.  I’d expect see tickets to ramp up deliveries now.

Could you track? Mine won't track from Weds and it's doing my swede in 

14 minutes ago, Kinzinski said:

Could you track? Mine won't track from Weds and it's doing my swede in 

My email came Wednesday and just in the last 10 mins my tracking came live. In Nottingham ready for a 1PM delivery tomorrow. Now......what excuse should I use to work from home haha

32 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

If I theoretically did leave them at home? Could I blah my way in using my passport and they could cross check it with my ticket info?

Doesn't sound like it from what other people have said.

I think you have to call SeeTickets at least 2 days before the festival in order for them to arrange replacements at Gate A (anyone correct me if I'm wrong).

3 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

ask @drunk pumpkinthis 🙂  (answer is no)

I can 100% say that if you don't have your physical ticket in hand at the gate you are not getting in. No exceptions (can't speak for hospitality tickets) 

I could show ID, proof of purchase, my father with the tickets in hand on face time showing they were ours with our pictures on and it was eventually (after about 5 hours) a hard no!

To be fair, lots of the stewards and security thought we would get in with everything we could show/had. That's why it took so long. They eventually got through to the most senior person on site (who had responsibility for ticketing, entry etc) and that's when we got the NO.

So had to drive back and get them.

2 minutes ago, drunk pumpkin said:

I can 100% say that if you don't have your physical ticket in hand at the gate you are not getting in. No exceptions (can't speak for hospitality tickets) 

I could show ID, proof of purchase, my father with the tickets in hand on face time showing they were ours with our pictures on and it was eventually (after about 5 hours) a hard no!

To be fair, lots of the stewards and security thought we would get in with everything we could show/had. That's why it took so long. They eventually got through to the most senior person on site (who had responsibility for ticketing, entry etc) and that's when we got the NO.

Jeez... I probably check 3 times on route that we have the tickets..! (4 or 5 times this year now!)

13 minutes ago, drunk pumpkin said:

@MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

We travel down four days before gates open, the tickets go everywhere with me, in a waterproof poly pocket, checking them constantly.

mine are in the kitchen.... just went and checked them again 👀

You are in Worthy View right @Ayrshire Chris? Do they have a 'pass-out' system in place for coming in and out of the festival  or is it a specific wristband..? (Campervan dwellers have to show tickets on entry AND exit each time.. and they give you a 'pass-out' slip of paper on the way back to CV fields that you have to give back next entry) its a pain and adds stress to the not losing your ticket scenario..

My daughters (former) BF lost his ticket in the festival and had to go to security and be questioned about landmarks in the are of his postcode etc... It must have taken him an hour. I now photograph each of ticket and share them with all the group (no idea if it would help in the event of loss..)

3 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

mine are in the kitchen.... just went and checked them again 👀

You are in Worthy View right @Ayrshire Chris? Do they have a 'pass-out' system in place for coming in and out of the festival  or is it a specific wristband..? (Campervan dwellers have to show tickets on entry AND exit each time.. and they give you a 'pass-out' slip of paper on the way back to CV fields that you have to give back next entry) its a pain and adds stress to the not losing your ticket scenario..

My daughters (former) BF lost his ticket in the festival and had to go to security and be questioned about landmarks in the are of his postcode etc... It must have taken him an hour. I now photograph each of ticket and share them with all the group (no idea if it would help in the event of loss..)

If I remember WV wristband, ticket and a pass out slip 

3 hours ago, drunk pumpkin said:

I didn't get an email, I just went on See tickets and put my confirmation number in the system and that told me they'd been sent to the courier 

Mine doesn't say that even. Has just said

"Secure Post

Tickets will be sent by secure post. A signature may be required on delivery."

and has never changed 😞 I'm sure it will but it feels like they're cutting it really fine.

44 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

If I remember WV wristband, ticket and a pass out slip 

They've changed this now - in 2017 you had to swap ticket for a wristband and go through security/bag search etc. every time (a looooog queue on the Friday morning), whereas last year it was just a wristband and no security other than checking wrist band.  Much faster.

10 minutes ago, Jon F said:

They've changed this now - in 2017 you had to swap ticket for a wristband and go through security/bag search etc. every time (a looooog queue on the Friday morning), whereas last year it was just a wristband and no security other than checking wrist band.  Much faster.

And you got to keep your ticket again 🎫😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

48% now despatched according to the tracker. Anyone know if the remaining tickets still to be sent include those on coaches who don’t get their tickets until arrival?  That would mean see tickets have less to send. 

Friends (live near us, and I ordered their tickets, but they paid separately) still haven't had an update, still says ticket will be sent by... blah blah blah.

Mine were at Nottingham MC earlier today... They're still at Nottingham MC, and they'll stay at Nottingham MC until they're loaded onto the Postie's van tomorrow. 🙂