2023 legend slot

ProperTea

4 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Wow, well done 😊

You live in the States or going over especially? 

I live in New York - but it's still a 6 hour flight to get to Washington for the show, and then I believe a 2 hour drive from Seattle to the show grounds.  All in in all, not that much different from traveling to Glasto every year now that I think of it. 

Never miss your idols kids!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Olshansky said:

I live in New York - but it's still a 6 hour flight to get to Washington for the show, and then I believe a 2 hour drive from Seattle to the show grounds.  All in in all, not that much different from traveling to Glasto every year now that I think of it. 

Never miss your idols kids!

I was going to suggest hey you could "sad astronaut" it, which is what someone does in the daft comedy "Rough Night", when they wear adult diapers to drive the length of the country, but bloody hell 40 hours! 

I met some folks in New Orleans at Mardi Gras who drove nearly twenty hours from North Carolina, but I see why you're flying ✈️

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Just like Joni appearing, I know it’s a long shot, but if you win the lottery tonight, could you take me with you?

I won but sadly don’t think my £8.60 will cover tickets for both of us but I will try again on Tuesday and if I win I promise you now I’ll be in contact!! 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Olshansky said:

I have tickets to this.  Pinching myself about it daily.  Joni is my #1 - never thought I'd get to see her play 

Beyond jealous. Just watching that festival set on You Tube had me in tears. TBH even if I never get to see her I am so glad she has recovered enough to be able to do stuff and to see everyone show her just how loved she is. She’s the GOAT and never got full kudos in her era because of sexism. 

Just now, pops1998 said:

My understanding was that they were but it “fell through.” Who knows….

Neil said they were, that doesn’t mean they were. They were clearly completely unsuitable for that spot, and now they’re miraculously not playing it after all, which is somewhat of a coincidence.

For about half an hour last week everyone thought Liam Gallagher was headlining because someone said they were.