Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

2 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

That just says Wed cos it’s the first day of the festival. Pretty sure she’s playing Friday but I can’t remember where we learned that from.

She is supporting Foos on the Saturday and is in ireland on the Sunday iirc

4 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Hopefully it's Avalanches > (?) > ? > Caribou so there's a bit of a gap before Macca.

The Avs/Solange/Jacksons pile-up against The National/Foos was a heartbreaker on Saturday in 2017. Want to avoid a repeat.

It’s the hope that gets ya….

19 hours ago, gfa said:

This doesn't mean a whole lot without the year for context. I think Inhaler would be fine - definitely bigger than Pale Waves and the Big Moon. I would expect them on the main weekend too though, afternoon Other i reckon.

2014 was 1975 into Metronomy who id say were both pretty big at the time, we had info it was the other way around and had to watch the 1975 who I can only describe as awful and that’s being polite.

this was when a surprise could still be slightly secret as most people didn’t bring smart phones on site then 

image.jpg

17 minutes ago, Barneym said:

2014 was 1975 into Metronomy who id say were both pretty big at the time, we had info it was the other way around and had to watch the 1975 who I can only describe as awful and that’s being polite.

this was when a surprise could still be slightly secret as most people didn’t bring smart phones on site then 

image.jpg

Yeah I remember definitely knowing beforehand about both of those bands that year. And it was before I took my smartphone.

To be fair I quite like knowing the Thursday acts before the time as if I don't like them I go elsewhere. Was glad to know about Pale Waves and The Big Moon last time. 

36 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Nubya Garcia Sunday. Another for WH that day (she was in 2020)?

Bicep / Nightmares on Wax / Angelique Kidjo / Snarky Puppy / Nubya Garcia

I think there could still be a sub for that day, as none of those acts seem like a hugely strong sub, but equally it seems like a strong enough day overall as it is with a decent amount of variety. Other than Saturday evening on the Pyramid, that’s probably the first day/stage run of a few acts where we have a good idea what it will look like, isn’t it?

9 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I think there could still be a sub for that day, as none of those acts seem like a hugely strong sub, but equally it seems like a strong enough day overall as it is with a decent amount of variety. Other than Saturday evening on the Pyramid, that’s probably the first day/stage run of a few acts where we have a good idea what it will look like, isn’t it?

Isn’t Arlo Parks now rumoured as a WH sub? Do we know which day?

Little Simz // Bonobo

Leon Bridges // TLC

Bicep // Arlo Parks

Looks right to me.

15 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Pretty much, yeah. We’ve got a few for Friday Other I think but not much of a running order.

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Isn’t Arlo Parks now rumoured as a WH sub? Do we know which day?

Little Simz // Bonobo

Leon Bridges // TLC

Bicep // Arlo Parks

Looks right to me.

1 minute ago, kingcrawler said:

I think she’s meant to be the Friday Park sub.

Park sub but don’t think we have a day. She’s also free on Sunday.

The rumoured Kendrick / Bicep clash might be the worst thing that's ever happened to me. 

I've seen both before Kendrick (Leeds) Bicep (WHP) and I honestly couldn't choose, will probably end up been which is closer to previous acts on the day. 

5 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

All of this news backing up my Park stage prediction of

Fri: Phoebe Bridgers, Arlo Parks, Confidence Man

Sat: Caribou, The Avalanches, Self Esteem

Sun: Fontaines D.C, Amyl & the Sniffers, Jarv Is...

Amyl and the Sniffers above Jarvis? I’ve got the like bottom of the Park Stage lol.

Phoebe headlining the Friday would be a nightmare for me, one of my must-sees but I was gonna try to land my overnight shift that night seeing as Eilish is the only Pyramid headliner I'm not fussed by. Mate really wants to catch Macca and we're both keen on Kendrick. Bugger.  

5 minutes ago, Lithoniel said:

The rumoured Kendrick / Bicep clash might be the worst thing that's ever happened to me. 

I've seen both before Kendrick (Leeds) Bicep (WHP) and I honestly couldn't choose, will probably end up been which is closer to previous acts on the day. 

Biceps current live show is great, but you’ll have plenty of opportunity to see them again, both at the festival and not.