The Weather Thread 2022

sedra

6 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Left Ayrshire seven hours ago 14 degrees pouring rain. Now in a M6 travelodge after a few traffic jams near someplace called Wolverhampton and it’s blue skies and roasting hot.  Onwards to Glastonbury in the morning.  Weather forecasts looking good 

Are you on site tomorrow pal or just staying in the area pre-festival?

3 hours ago, 6XRy0PnAZHuxifz0LqVp said:

Is there almost 1gram of salt in these? Just trying to compare to the other electrolyte tablets I have - I've never seen anything over 0.5 grams in electrolyte tabs, so surprised by the content of these.

Never checked tbh. Run a fair bit so probably do lose quite a bit of salt.

12 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Having been stuck on a train with no air con or windows for an hour and half in 30 degree heat, has prepped me for next week. 

I was damp at the end of it. 

I had to hop on a bus today for the first time in a long time. My word it was a sweaty one! Fate has hit me with tendonitis in my left achilles just days before the festival, which is why I took the bus... But it made me realise, I'll take dripping in sweat over trying to pull my crippled foot out of a sticky mudbath!

31 minutes ago, Lakey91 said:

I had to hop on a bus today for the first time in a long time. My word it was a sweaty one! Fate has hit me with tendonitis in my left achilles just days before the festival, which is why I took the bus... But it made me realise, I'll take dripping in sweat over trying to pull my crippled foot out of a sticky mudbath!

Someone had a thermometer on the train and it was showing 42 degrees.