Spare Gig Tickets

Gnomicide

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/9/2023 at 10:01 AM, mufcok said:

Need one (standing) ticket for Arctic Monkeys in Dublin on Thursday October 19th, if anyone happens to hear of anything 🤞

Sorted 😁

I hinted at it a few times previously, but I now have very good reason to believe after next Thursday you won't see Arctic Monkeys perform (together) for a VERY long time. I would be delighted to be wrong and have egg all over my face, however.

Not spare (YET, we'll see in a few hours) but selling 2 x ticket for the Reytons at Kentish Town Forum tonight. Unreserved balcony. 

bought extras by mistake and would love to recoup at least some of this cost. HMU with any offers.

Edited by jow95

On 10/12/2023 at 11:04 AM, mufcok said:

Sorted 😁

I hinted at it a few times previously, but I now have very good reason to believe after next Thursday you won't see Arctic Monkeys perform (together) for a VERY long time. I would be delighted to be wrong and have egg all over my face, however.

Would you be able to elaborate on this?

if it’s true then I may have to get myself to Dublin this Thursday!

On 10/15/2023 at 1:35 PM, AmyShambles said:

Got x2 tickets for Squid at New Century Hall (Manchester) on Wednesday 18th October. Bug Club play on the same night and doing that instead. £35 for both. Can send straight away by email.

Saw Bug Club earlier in the year, brilliant. 

16 hours ago, foals98 said:

Would you be able to elaborate on this?

if it’s true then I may have to get myself to Dublin this Thursday!

Can't really say where it's come from but I've just spent £250 on 24 hours in Dublin this coming Thursday, having already seen them 6 times this tour, so take that for what you will.

I had reason to believe it was the case anyway but I received info from someone extremely well connected in their circle. Never say never in years to come, money talks obviously. But from what I've been told, they're done for the foreseeable. Alex and Matt will be active, but not as Arctic Monkeys 

1 minute ago, mufcok said:

Can't really say where it's come from but I've just spent £250 on 24 hours in Dublin this coming Thursday, having already seen them 6 times this tour, so take that for what you will.

I had reason to believe it was the case anyway but I received info from someone extremely well connected in their circle. Never say never in years to come, money talks obviously. But from what I've been told, they're done for the foreseeable. Alex and Matt will be active, but not as Arctic Monkeys 

It's essentially going to be like the break between AM/TBHC and TBHC/The Car, nothing out of the ordinary?

2 minutes ago, Supreme2 said:

Oh dayum, was going to go dublin aswell for the thursday 😥

I managed to get a ticket off Twickets and get a day working there. I'm doing it on minimal sleep across 2 nights, needs must.

Had to be there for this

Edited by mufcok

On 10/15/2023 at 1:35 PM, AmyShambles said:

Got x2 tickets for Squid at New Century Hall (Manchester) on Wednesday 18th October. Bug Club play on the same night and doing that instead. £35 for both. Can send straight away by email.

why did they announce another gig at YES the night after? The NCH gig isnt even sold out...silly

On 10/17/2023 at 12:12 PM, adequate8 said:

why did they announce another gig at YES the night after? The NCH gig isnt even sold out...silly

I think the YES gig is part of the venue's 5th birthday thing. 

Managed to sell both our tickets on Twickets thankfully which was surprising considering it's not sold out.

On 10/17/2023 at 9:49 AM, mufcok said:

I managed to get a ticket off Twickets and get a day working there. I'm doing it on minimal sleep across 2 nights, needs must.

Had to be there for this

On 10/17/2023 at 9:49 AM, mufcok said:

Had to be there for this

All booked in for Dublin 🙂 

• Like 1