All Points East Festival 2022

Hutchmaster

3 hours ago, Green Croc said:

Anyone got any recommendations for who to see on Thursday?

Myd, Working Men's Club, Caribou and Tame on the list atm

The Blaze are excellent. Saw them at sziget a few years back and our group unanimously thought they were the best act of the weekend. Not sure if they'll have their full set up but if they do your in for a treat

We went to Field Day on Saturday and had a great time. I can see what people mean about the messiness of the audience but I think that we were lucky in that we didn’t see any trouble at all and didn’t really encounter any dickheads. 

I’d happily go again next year. Am actually tempted by next weekend but already have a few gigs in London booked for autumn and the price of hotels in London is pretty steep at the moment. I hope that everyone who wants one gets to go though! 

4 hours ago, Green Croc said:

Anyone got any recommendations for who to see on Thursday?

Myd, Working Men's Club, Caribou and Tame on the list atm

You've already got them on the list there, but Caribou were absolutely fantastic when I saw them at Primavera, and possibly the best act I saw there. Far better than Tame Impala were anyway. 

Going for Fleet Foxes and Lucy Dacus on Friday. Any tips on best food stall that doesn't feel like you're being robbed at gunpoint?  

if i want to go between east and west stages between acts will i die of exhaustion?

Also - how long do we reckon to mile end tube station if i leave way before the end of The nationals? thanks xx

Edited by sameimpala

3 hours ago, sameimpala said:

Going for Fleet Foxes and Lucy Dacus on Friday. Any tips on best food stall that doesn't feel like you're being robbed at gunpoint?  

if i want to go between east and west stages between acts will i die of exhaustion?

Also - how long do we reckon to mile end tube station if i leave way before the end of The nationals? thanks xx

Mile End will probably be 10-15 mins walk depending on volume of people.

There a good Indian Coconut Curry place. Food is good, about a tenner. Fulfilling and tasty.  

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, tricotreat said:

Ok! Finally heard back from Hard Rock Cafe and turns out I won 2 VIP View tickets to Tame Impala tomorrow. I only want to go Disclosure on Saturday so I’m going to sell these for £60 each (RRP £119.90 apparently), message me if anyone wants em!

Good luck getting £60 for them the day before!

4 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Good luck getting £60 for them the day before!

Aha yeah true, I was hoping that I could recoup what I spent on disclosure tickets already and thought since they’re VIP it might work but honestly I’m happy to go lower to ensure they go to a good home. Very annoyed that HRC didn’t give a choice and only sent these through last night, I guess beggars really can’t be choosers!

Edited by tricotreat
Typo

3 minutes ago, tricotreat said:

Aha yeah true, I was hoping that I could recoup what I spent on disclosure tickets already and thought since they’re VIP it might work but honestly I’m happy to go lower to ensure they go to a good home. Very annoyed that HRC didn’t give a choice and only sent these through last night, I guess beggars really can’t be choosers!

Yeah that's quite annoying, especially to find out so late in the day.

22 minutes ago, tricotreat said:

Ok! Finally heard back from Hard Rock Cafe and turns out I won 2 VIP View tickets to Tame Impala tomorrow. I only want to go Disclosure on Saturday so I’m going to sell these for £60 each (RRP £119.90 apparently), message me if anyone wants em!

Try twickets, reckon you can get near enough £60 - currently cheapest vip is £90 on it 🙂 

---

For anyone after tame tickets, twitter is great. managed to get 7 tickets for £40 each

15 hours ago, gfa said:

The Blaze are excellent. Saw them at sziget a few years back and our group unanimously thought they were the best act of the weekend. Not sure if they'll have their full set up but if they do your in for a treat

Nice one, just watched their set @ Nuits De Fourviere and it looks awesome. Will definitely try and get my group along to see them

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Green Croc said:

Nice one, just watched their set @ Nuits De Fourviere and it looks awesome. Will definitely try and get my group along to see them

see you there! hopefully they have the full setup although i'm not holding out too much hope

3 hours ago, The Crimson King said:

Mile End will probably be 10-15 mins walk depending on volume of people.

There a good Indian Coconut Curry place. Food is good, about a tenner. Fulfilling and tasty.  

Amazing, thanks! a curry sounds ideal.  I have transport at 12 so thats easy if i leave at 10 ish 🙂  Looking forward to going - and hoping to do a few days next year!

2 hours ago, tricotreat said:

I'll take them for 50 if that works for you?

8 minutes ago, Riggins said:

Cba quoting the original but dunno to me selling tickets you won for free is grim

Sorry if I’ve done something wrong or against etiquette, I’ve never done this before. I entered the comp and wasn’t sure which day I would win and tbh their communication around it was really poor. When I didn’t get the day I wanted, I decided to sell those rather than let them go to waste, and I was able to make back the money I spent on the day I wanted to go to. Someone else also go to get VIP for half price. Should I have given them away? Maybe, idk, this is all very new to me.