All Points East Festival 2022

Hutchmaster

55 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Did I read somewhere that The National are bringing out special guests or did I dream that?

Yes - they mentioned it in an interview.
Bon Iver seems the most likely? Featured in the new song they just released.. has played All Points East before (where he revealed two new songs never played before).. currently not on tour?

17 minutes ago, gregory said:

Are there any good freebies we should know about aside from mini cans of Coke Zero? 

The coke game is easy and you can win a jacket or hoodie

I won a £10 food voucher on the luno thing and the rubbish guest area but someone in front of us did win backstage tour or something 

6 minutes ago, sameimpala said:

just less people to wade through than the standard crowd I guess? ive no idea what i'm talking about honestly ive not even been to east stage yet🤣

I don’t think there is an exit there so unless you hide out there until everyone has left it’s same same as far as i can tell 

14 minutes ago, Diamond24 said:

Someone was giving out free bucket hats near the Firestone stage yesterday

lots of people had trucker hats from them too

1 hour ago, gregory said:

Are there any good freebies we should know about aside from mini cans of Coke Zero? 

free water pouches from american express, if one person has a card they will just give it to all of you if you ask. good for smuggling alcohol in future events too!

1 hour ago, Riggins said:

I won a £10 food voucher on the luno thing and the rubbish guest area but someone in front of us did win backstage tour or something

Did you play twice in a day? 

Also was the LUNO guest area wristband blue yesterday / other days? (Aka will it work tomorrow and Sunday?). Cheers