foals - nbt - vaccines 

travis Scott - Trippie redd - Becky hill

paramore - idles - wet leg  

killers - yungblud - don Broco 

Sam fender - Loyle Carner - tom grennan 

special guest: KSI 

Edited by Will b

1 hour ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Anyone thrown KOL into the mix yet? They’d be class, always have put on a flawless, thoroughly entertaining headline set at R&L 🤞🤟🎸

Apart from that one time where they got booed off the stage and were probably one of the worst acts R&L have ever seen?

24 minutes ago, roughbloke said:

I posted the correct line up by the way. Did some predictions 

You made 3 predictions, do you claim that 1 of those is correct?

1) Billie Eilish, Paramore, My Chemical Romance // Lewis Capaldi, Foals, Imagine Dragons

2) Billie Eilish, Sam Fender, Queens of the Stone Age // Foals, Lewis Capaldi, KSI

3) Billie Eilish, Sam Fender, The Killers // Foals, Lewis Capaldi, Imagine Dragons

1 minute ago, Chad888 said:

You made 3 predictions, do you claim that 1 of those is correct?

1) Billie Eilish, Paramore, My Chemical Romance // Lewis Capaldi, Foals, Imagine Dragons

2) Billie Eilish, Sam Fender, Queens of the Stone Age // Foals, Lewis Capaldi, KSI

3) Billie Eilish, Sam Fender, The Killers // Foals, Lewis Capaldi, Imagine Dragons

If one of them is right I would agree i's this one. We're pretty confident that Billie/Foals and Sam Fender are there, that rules out Number 1. And number 2 I don't see QOTSA been MSE headliner.

33 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Never seen anything quite like KOL at R&L, for one they referred to Leeds as Reading in 2018!

Yeah 2009 KoL was what I remember, KoL were fuming that Reading didn't know a new song or something - was really something