Kanye West

dentalplan

8 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Wow! After all the shit I got for flaming Kanye West. It's only taken 8 years for everyone else to finally give in and except it too.

I always said he was a joke of a booking for the festival and they looked really stupid for booking him.

Congrats on predicting all this shit 8 years back. You're clairvoyant 👏 

11 hours ago, TomViolence said:

I still can't believe Kanye survived the "slavery was a choice" ramblings but hey, the world is a strange place. 

He'll be back in no time from this anyway - maybe not with the brand deals etc but he's still a huge artist and thats not changing anytime soon unless he gets jailed or something.

8 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I don't need to predict a case whereby it's on going through his career.

Whether he was 'talented' or not' he didn't do it without being the biggest cock about. 

There's a difference between being a cock and being a far right antisemite.

Anyone claiming that the latter was in the post based on his behaviour in 2015 and earlier is talking pish.

57 minutes ago, gfa said:

He'll be back in no time from this anyway - maybe not with the brand deals etc but he's still a huge artist and thats not changing anytime soon unless he gets jailed or something.

But quite a lot of what he does is enabled by being commercially successful and that's dropped off a cliff now - if it's true that they're making massive losses to cut ties then others won't make the same mistake lightly. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-63387607

28 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I'm also unsure he'll come back - but come back to what?  He doesnt perform any more and his musical output isnt really of much interest to anyone any more.

I dunno, going on fox and talk tv?  Isn't he also buying Parler? 

I wonder if he's got any trusted advisors or if they're just rinsing him whilst he's got cash. 

2 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

There's a difference between being a cock and being a far right antisemite.

Anyone claiming that the latter was in the post based on his behaviour in 2015 and earlier is talking pish.

I never said anything about the latter. All I said is he's always been an utter cock.

55 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I meant more that she's latched onto him for the last few years with the sole intention of getting him to buy her husband's struggling business.

No, she's just released a film full of scurrilous and offensive bollox.  She'll say anything to earn a few bucks from the scum. 

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

I never said anything about the latter. All I said is he's always been an utter cock.

You’re taking bollocks. Before he headlined, he was occasionally a bit of a dick and made questionable artistic decision on stage, but that was about it.

The discontent you’re piggy backing on, to try and qualify an earlier opinion, is almost entirely due to things that happened AFTER you decided you didn’t like him. 

Edited by kalifire
  • Downvote 1

Just now, scatteredscreens said:

We ready for ye's presidential running in 2024? 🤢

That would be a brilliant way for him to splurge a ton of his cash for no reward. 

Bloomberg spent nearly a billion on his which was so short lived

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/bloomberg-spent-nearly-1-billion-his-three-month-presidential-campaign-n1165306