Self Confirmed 2022

FloorFiller

8 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Does she ever waver from 190bpm? If she drops to 185, do people boo?

Wasn't 190 at Boomtown when I saw her... people shouted "Boo-erns"

Listen to 4.Artificial Intelligence Boomtown 2019 Closing Ceremony (Nucleus Mix) by Mandidextrous on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/QM5GP

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

Just now, rubick said:

That was me asking him! 🙂

Aha! Magic. Nice one. I thought about it but didn't include the screenshot here because it had a real name on it., Very glad I made that decision 🙂 

My first memory of Mixmaster Morris at Glastonbury was 93/94ish, him playing upstairs on a double decker bus somewhere on site (it's a bit fuzzy), was about the time he did that Dreamfish stuff with Pete Namlook

13 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Great addition. If you haven't seen this video, it's probably one of my favourite Glasto vids: 

terry set when he first returnred to glasto is one of my favourite, from all my glastos

1 minute ago, Mardy said:

Aha! Magic. Nice one. I thought about it but didn't include the screenshot here because it had a real name on it., Very glad I made that decision 🙂 

My first memory of Mixmaster Morris at Glastonbury was 93/94ish, him playing upstairs on a double decker bus somewhere on site (it's a bit fuzzy), was about the time he did that Dreamfish stuff with Pete Namlook

Nice one! We've met him a few times about the site, most recently in 2017 when he'd lost his "luggage and me pals!" at West Holts in the crowds. My partner was able help him locate both. He's a very civil fella, looking forward to hearing him!

I was just looking at Songkick and noticed a few names on its Glastonbury Festival pages which haven't been mentioned here:

Guillermo von Bülow, Kid Hyena, North Base, Penelope Isles, The Portraits, and Telmary y Habana Sana. There's also someone called RaRa_Reynolds listed, although that seems to be fake.

4 hours ago, FrankieX said:

I was just looking at Songkick and noticed a few names on its Glastonbury Festival pages which haven't been mentioned here:

Guillermo von Bülow, Kid Hyena, North Base, Penelope Isles, The Portraits, and Telmary y Habana Sana. There's also someone called RaRa_Reynolds listed, although that seems to be fake.

Great spot! Think we've had a few leaks via Bandsintown.com before but don't remember any on Songkick. Already knew about the Portraits (playing the Green Fields). Penelope Isles were booked for Williams Green in 2020 so expect them in there. Telmary & HabanaSana is a Cuban street poet/rapper. North Base are DnB, will be in the Common I expect. Not sure about the first two. All added to the playlist.

14 hours ago, Neil said:

terry set when he first returnred to glasto is one of my favourite, from all my glastos

Did you see him on the spirit of 71 stage 2011 i think (if not 2016). Really wasn't  what i was expecting. He was like a lounge singer. Really disappointed me. Will probably try him again in Stroud tho.