Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

3 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

I will say each to their own there. Certainly felt it had a higher hit-to-miss ratio than modern-day The Simpsons.

But again, each to their own. Not a very Glastonbury topic either way 😅

The films they put out were a mixed bag at best (although Bender's Big Score had its moments).

The 3-4 series that followed were pretty poor, the odd good episode but some real crap in there too. 

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

The films they put out were a mixed bag at best (although Bender's Big Score had its moments).

The 3-4 series that followed were pretty poor, the odd good episode but some real crap in there too. 

Yeah, I'll concede there was some rubbish. Also some excellence though.

Not sure if we've touched on it but Unknown Mortal Orchestra wrap a UK tour the week before. A potential goer?

22 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Now that'd be an excellent shout. Any rough time for dates in that tease?

She didn’t give any dates unfortunately, just said she’d be touring the UK again “soon”. Given her new album hasn’t been announced yet, I’d say 2024 is more likely.

Edited by Punisher

29 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Orbital's mix sounding absolutely immense on 6music this morning. Please let them headline West Holts.

My initial thoughts were that it was too soon to come back but that Other stage headline was 13 years ago!! Where is my life going?!? 😂😂

10 minutes ago, stuie said:

My initial thoughts were that it was too soon to come back but that Other stage headline was 13 years ago!! Where is my life going?!? 😂😂

I feel the same way! How fucking good was that set? One of my all-time favourites.

Really hope they'll be there in some capacity. Park or Holts headline.

14 minutes ago, northernringo said:

Haven't seen them mentioned but The Zombies are touring in the UK up until May:
image.thumb.png.35f59c9473610627f4ca9696862932d6.png

Could see them popping up in Avalon/Acoustic

Played Avalon in 2015, I remember because it sound-tracked a conversation i was deep into on the benches outside the Avalon Inn about how much of a c**t Gary Barlow is. 

28 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Orbital WH headliner - Fri or Saturday would go down a storm with me.

The Coral, could they headline the Park?

If Orbital were supposedly booked in SH surely they would be more likely for the Park (freeing up a big slot for someone else) than for WH