Stage Predictions 2022: For real this time

dentalplan

13 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

One last prediction before we (hopefully) get the poster. I've tried to include everyone from the 2020 poster who is active, as it seems like we'll be getting a good chunk of them. I'm not convinced about Wolf Alice subbing but equally there's good reason to rule out most other suggestions, so they've ended up there.

friday.thumb.PNG.1975b2bb9e7aa4b1829b006dfdb98e38.PNG

saturday.thumb.PNG.c7c1f2fd27bcf587ea47d477eafe75dd.PNG

sunday.thumb.PNG.c26d4cb54226798e6d80b1f10c3c3059.PNG

Queen Annie Clarke dabbing down so hard that she subs Pr*mal "Scream", despite being support for Foos? Yikes

11 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

Supergrass subing Other? 

They were playing that slot in 2020. I agree that they don't really justify it now, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them still there this year. 

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Queen Annie Clarke dabbing down so hard that she subs Pr*mal "Scream", despite being support for Foos? Yikes

At least this way she'll get to play before a better band too.

24 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

One last prediction before we (hopefully) get the poster. I've tried to include everyone from the 2020 poster who is active, as it seems like we'll be getting a good chunk of them. I'm not convinced about Wolf Alice subbing but equally there's good reason to rule out most other suggestions, so they've ended up there.

I'd take that Sunday in the Park in a flash!

31 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

That Macca/Simz clash can get in the fucking sea.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Florence on the Park ooooof. Fingers crossed on that one.

Looks lovely. Would take that.

Wondering about London Grammar. They dabbed down off of the Tempelhof Sounds lineup - got replaced by Libertines - so I wondering if it's just a Deutschland Dab Down or a whole tour thing.

Yeah I saw this the other day and couldn’t work it out. They kept their Coldplay support dates and then announced South Facing Festival though, so I’d guess it’s something to do with the logistics of going to Germany/Europe on their own. 

Just now, the wonderwhy said:

Yeah I saw this the other day and couldn’t work it out. They kept their Coldplay support dates and then announced South Facing Festival though, so I’d guess it’s something to do with the logistics of going to Germany/Europe on their own. 

Fair enough. I didn't see them get announced for South Facing. Play on!

Would be 

Katy J Pearson > Wet Leg > Cate Le Bon > O Rod > Clairo > Wolf Alice > St Vinny > Foals

Murder Capital > Soccer Mommy > Holly Humberstone > Mitski > Haim > Noel Gallagher > Big Thief > Caribou/Simz 

Los Bitchos > Orielles > Baxter Dury > Andy Paak > Florence > C Barn > Phoebe + Bicep 

for me. Not bad. 

2 minutes ago, westholtschic said:

Is there a reason why Michael Kiwanuka is not on anyone’s predictions as he is touring in June and free all weekend and playing in Dublin on the Monday after the festival?

He was on my prediction!

West Holts is probably a good placement for him. Mid-Pyramid could work too although it's getting a bit packed out on there.

1 minute ago, the wonderwhy said:

Would be 

Katy J Pearson > Wet Leg > Cate Le Bon > O Rod > Clairo > Wolf Alice > St Vinny > Foals

Murder Capital > Soccer Mommy > Holly Humberstone > Mitski > Haim > Noel Gallagher > Big Thief > Caribou/Simz 

Los Bitchos > Orielles > Baxter Dury > Andy Paak > Florence > C Barn > Phoebe + Bicep 

for me. Not bad. 

I know it's been a while but I think you forget that you have to walk like 10-15 minutes between stages at least at Glastonbury

45 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I can’t help but be excited. Trying to resist making plans as it looks so real…

5 minutes ago, westholtschic said:

Is there a reason why Michael Kiwanuka is not on anyone’s predictions as he is touring in June and free all weekend and playing in Dublin on the Monday after the festival?

I almost put him in but it’s hard trying to fit everyone in! I think he was playing Dublin around the festival in 2020, so it’s not a guarantee he’ll be there this year but he seems a fair shout as a West Holts headliner as @dentalplan suggests.

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

I know it's been a while but I think you forget that you have to walk like 10-15 minutes between stages at least at Glastonbury

Most of those are on the same stage or have big gaps between them to be fair. The only really difficult bit is the Friday night but at least Wolf Alice and St Vincent are next door.

And Mitski I guess, but the Mitski on Other is silly so let’s not manifest that. 

1 hour ago, kingcrawler said:

Good but I really disagree with London Grammar subbing other, still think Dua is headlining the Saturday, and I think Megan thee stallion will be in there somewhere. That’s the only changes I’d make so good job!

I think Shame will be there, maybe 3rd down park or something? They're supporting Foos on their tour and have conveniently missed a day over Glasto weekend. I think BCNR will be there, as they're being announced for some festivals. I'm hoping black midi will play a slot on the park over the weekend, think they're great and have got some dates round Glasto. Looks amazing though, will have to hope the weather's good so I can have a sit down between acts, otherwise I'd be on my feet all day dashing between stages.