Stage Predictions 2022: For real this time

dentalplan

8 hours ago, chazwwe said:

Ahhh yeah I remember. What a strange thing to do.

You see it a lot on Internet forums, people get banned for acting like idiots. They come back a while later with a new name and play nicely for a bit in the hope everyone forgets/doesn’t recognise them… but then slowly but surely the old behaviours start to come back out, until we are overrun by idiots again.

It was odd behaviour back then, it comes across as even more stupid now off the back of a global pandemic. Why do they do it? That’s a question only they can answer.

12 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

You see it a lot on Internet forums, people get banned for acting like idiots. They come back a while later with a new name and play nicely for a bit in the hope everyone forgets/doesn’t recognise them… but then slowly but surely the old behaviours start to come back out, until we are overrun by idiots again.

It was odd behaviour back then, it comes across as even more stupid now off the back of a global pandemic. Why do they do it? That’s a question only they can answer.

DM me and I'll explain my purpose.

15 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Got banned for having adblock on actually. The acting like an idiot came well after that xo

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

I’m more interested in speaking to the organ grinder than the monkey.

Do you ever stop and think that it may be your obnoxious behaviour that causes people to come on here and wind you up? I happen to find most others on here to be quite pleasant, and pretty much all postings on here are harmless.

Because some postings aren't to your taste, you decide to insult the people making them and call them a troll or whatever. What am I supposed to do, just sit here and take abuse from you? If you're not interested in talking this out over a beer and a simple DM then I don't know what else I can offer.

8 minutes ago, Graphic Design Pete said:

Do you ever stop and think that it may be your obnoxious behaviour that causes people to come on here and wind you up? I happen to find most others on here to be quite pleasant, and pretty much all postings on here are harmless.

Because some postings aren't to your taste, you decide to insult the people making them and call them a troll or whatever. What am I supposed to do, just sit here and take abuse from you? If you're not interested in talking this out over a beer and a simple DM then I don't know what else I can offer.

I’d happily buy you a beer if I thought for a second you were an actual person and not just another alt account by the same group of childish idiots.

Anyway, last post from me on the subject, don’t think there’s much more I need to add. You have a nice day pretending to be whatever it is you say you are.

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I’d happily buy you a beer if I thought for a second you were an actual person and not just another alt account by the same group of childish idiots.

Anyway, last post from me on the subject, don’t think there’s much more I need to add. You have a nice day pretending to be whatever it is you say you are.

You're just a shit russycarps mate.

Gatekeeping but not even in a fun way

10 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I think there's an ignore function on here. My advice to you, or anyone else who finds me boring would be to utilise that option.

20 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I think there's an ignore function on here. My advice to you, or anyone else who finds me boring would be to utilise that option.

33 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

For the record Hugh I think you seem like a decent bloke and have no issue with your posts.

9 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

For the record Hugh I think you seem like a decent bloke and have no issue with your posts.

Likewise, maybe you should tell that to your mates.

I was targeted by this lot last time and it was a massive ballache, so you’ll forgive me for not being hugely patient this time around.

5 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Where would Wilco be placed?

They have gaps on both Friday & Sunday in their tour schedule and are only in Spain so certainly a live possibility they will be there.

Tbh apart from West Holts they could probably slot comfortably in to any of the main stages - low Pyramid, mid-Other, high JP or Park headliner.