U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

51 minutes ago, kalifire said:

‘As of 5 January 2021, FBI Norfolk received information indicating calls for violence in response to ‘unlawful lockdowns’ to begin on 6 January 2021 in Washington. D.C.,’ the document says. ‘An online thread discussed specific calls for violence to include stating ‘Be ready to fight. Congress needs to hear glass breaking, doors being kicked in, and blood from their BLM and Pantifa slave soldiers being spilled. Get violent. Stop calling this a march, or rally, or a protest. Go there ready for war. We get our President or we die. NOTHING else will achieve this goal.’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/capitol-riot-fbi-intelligence/2021/01/12/30d12748-546b-11eb-a817-e5e7f8a406d6_story.html

They said on C4 news there are going to be 15,000 troops on the streets in Washington - so good luck with all that!

(Also, is them calling Antifa 'Pantifa' their little joke, like the lefties calling Keir 'Keith'?!)

To be fair re the Trump supporters on C4 news, the most mental of the three was actually Welsh!

Edited by Homer

‘i aM nO tRuMp CuLt mEmBeR’ she says after spouting a load of shite of her undying admiration of Trump and then going on to denounce masks. 

I’ve seen interviews with these people for over four years now and it still astounds me that people are this devoted to a failed businessman and former gameshow host. Gonna be studied for years.

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

‘As of 5 January 2021, FBI Norfolk received information indicating calls for violence in response to ‘unlawful lockdowns’ to begin on 6 January 2021 in Washington. D.C.,’ the document says. ‘An online thread discussed specific calls for violence to include stating ‘Be ready to fight. Congress needs to hear glass breaking, doors being kicked in, and blood from their BLM and Pantifa slave soldiers being spilled. Get violent. Stop calling this a march, or rally, or a protest. Go there ready for war. We get our President or we die. NOTHING else will achieve this goal.’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/capitol-riot-fbi-intelligence/2021/01/12/30d12748-546b-11eb-a817-e5e7f8a406d6_story.html

At 1st glance I thought the FBI was roaming around Norwich, keeping the peace on the broads

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

The Turtle is game for impeachment, or at least praising it in private. Whether he’ll actually vote for it is another thing, but it’s promising that somebody like him is seeing the writing on the wall, even if it is at the last hurdle:

Yes, if true, that’s significant. Along with no pressure for Republicans to vote no, I wonder if the Dems could actually get the 17 Republican votes they need in the senate. There’s good reason why many of them would want to ensure he can’t run again (not that I think he will anyway). 

33 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Yes, if true, that’s significant. Along with no pressure for Republicans to vote no, I wonder if the Dems could actually get the 17 Republican votes they need in the senate. There’s good reason why many of them would want to ensure he can’t run again (not that I think he will anyway). 

They probably want to make sure they stay in their seats cause there will be enough people who keep em in office in 2022 and on. Maga’s will not have a choice on who to vote for cause somebody isnt gonna use those contributions to primary everyone. 

and now the reverse attack on the 25th is coming. So its just smear campaign on Joe til this ends.