guypjfreak

5 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Went for a walk with my daughter this afternoon and then ended up in the village pub for beer and pizza. To cheer @Wellyboot up (people have been picking on her - see what I did there) I took some pictures of cute animals ( and the food - anybody would think this was Instagram!) to cheer her up.

DSCN1493.JPG

DSCN1495.JPG

DSCN1496.JPG

IMG_20200905_170621.jpg

I'm out of upvotes as usual. Will be back for these tho 😍

4 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Looks like someone hasn’t properly read the instructions on  a do it yourself Covid test kit 

😂😂 make him take it off!!

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

A model maybe ? 

Apparently he knows loads of models so should have plenty to choose from 🙄

11 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Went for a walk with my daughter this afternoon and then ended up in the village pub for beer and pizza. To cheer @Wellyboot up (people have been picking on her - see what I did there) I took some pictures of cute animals ( and the food - anybody would think this was Instagram!) to cheer her up.

DSCN1493.JPG

DSCN1495.JPG

DSCN1496.JPG

IMG_20200905_170621.jpg

She must be out of upvotes :) or not like pizza .... 

3 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Had a nice weekend in a field with friends.. 

Hit a tree and got a slight dent and as I'd forgotten to put the skylight down that was taken out lol... The offending tree was chopped down and put on the fire. 

118932531_10223475799311674_8395414136345874003_n.jpg

Oh fab! (Except for the dent!) Where did you go?

33 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

Oh fab! (Except for the dent!) Where did you go?

It's owned by a friend who allows us to use it on special occasions... We've got another field which is close by but at a ten spot a night it's great... 

I'm hoping the dent will pop out...... But the skylight I'll put a new one in on Wed when it gets here.. 

Note on the covid situation........... We all have to trust each other and trust that your bubble is as safe as it can be but life has a go on.. 

119018446_732778027271256_208064197184717096_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

I think you have to make the best of a bad situation!! Looks like you had a lot of fun and good weather!! A dent is character!!! 
it’s hard to get balance right I have to mix with people at work as tht is what I’m paid to do, so tht has to be a priority but have to them weigh up the risk to friends and family who I actually want to see and spend time with!!! 
so far we have all been meeting outdoors apart from my bubble where we do go in and out the house!! 
it’s confusing what is the right thing todo but you have to trust Others and enjoy life!! 
the fire pit has definitely been used this year! 🔥

1 hour ago, philipsteak said:

One of my housemates was teaching himself accordion during lockdown. Lets just say it didn't help

Ha ha yikes!

Luckily Mrs M had already been playing 20 years before I met her so the learning stage was long in the past thank goodness.

She actually does play it as a profession now. 

12 hours ago, philipsteak said:

One of my housemates was teaching himself accordion during lockdown. Lets just say it didn't help

Coming from Scotland you quickly realise that’s its time to make a swift exit from a house party when someone gets out an accordion that’s been languishing in a loft for years. I once disgraced myself at such an event . The accordionist struck up Scotland the brave which has the words’ hark when the night is falling, hear when the pipes are calling’ .  In a bit of a drunken state I replaced these words with ‘hear comes my highland granny, two big tits and a hairy fanny’.  Didn’t go down too well with everyone. (Apologies for the childish smut)

Of course criticism of the accordion sound  doesn’t apply to professionals such as Mrs moth!   

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

Been to Pembrokeshire for a couple of days and did an offshore rib trip out to Grassholm Island to see the gannets and seals....and I saw dolphins up close for the first time in my life, 2 separate pods of about 5 adults swimming alongside the boat, one of them with 2 very small youngsters.  Quite magical.

Box ticked 😍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Another fishing trip and got nothing but the fish got fed as did the mozzies.... Some cracking bites tho.. 

I feel like that's going to be the last camping with friends again for a while.. Taking lady Ruby out this weekend but as from Monday.. Lockdown again me thinks