guypjfreak

3 hours ago, Quark said:

That sounds like an apt name, albeit less sweary than my preferred option :lol:

Can we rename this the "Horselfy Horror Stories Thread"?

Not as sweary as Biffys new album!  Anyway sorry to derail the good news thread with a picture of a horrible horse fly so here’s one From a few nights ago.                         Romantic sunset, check.   Paddle steamer tied up at pier, check, seagull, check! 

D537AEAD-1D82-4E8B-8D55-9F867B09B09C.thumb.jpeg.afd28953f7deee67a56283abccb55882.jpeg

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Not as sweary as Biffys new album!  Anyway sorry to derail the good news thread with a picture of a horrible horse fly so here’s one From a few nights ago.                         Romantic sunset, check.   Paddle steamer tied up at pier, check, seagull, check! 

D537AEAD-1D82-4E8B-8D55-9F867B09B09C.thumb.jpeg.afd28953f7deee67a56283abccb55882.jpeg

I know I say this all the time.. but you really do take the most beautiful photos!!

'The vessel, named Louise Michel after a French feminist anarchist, set off in secrecy on 18 August from the Spanish seaport of Burriana, near Valencia, and is now in the central Mediterranean where on Thursday it rescued 89 people in distress, including 14 women and four children.'

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/27/banksy-funds-refugee-rescue-boat-operating-in-mediterranean