guypjfreak

45 minutes ago, dondo said:

Both children back at school (which makes it eerily quiet in the house) but kids are happy to be back and will be good for them.

Benji also went on his first walk which he thoroughly enjoyed

IMG_20200908_173419 (002).jpg

:wub: happy first walk Benji! SO adorable!!!

31 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Lady Ruby is a 8 today.. Unfortunately looks like these new rules might ruin her weekend.. 

Ruby fishing .jpg

Happy birthday to Ruby!! :D hope she has a lovely day!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Ive next week off work .... looks like im gonna get some sunshine and be able to visit my parents at the end of the week :)  might make a tor trip too :) 

Great, you have to make the most of any leisure time, enjoy the family visit  and of course there’s no where better than the Tor to get close to that Glastonbury vibe! 👍

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Ive next week off work .... looks like im gonna get some sunshine and be able to visit my parents at the end of the week :)  might make a tor trip too :) 

Enjoy your week off - forecast is amazing!

I've had this week off & taken up painting! I'm absolutely shit, but really enjoyed it. Definitely recommend taking up something creative in these times.

Only downside is this week has absolutely flown by & I only have one more day off. 😞

3 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

I've had this week off & taken up painting! I'm absolutely shit, but really enjoyed it. Definitely recommend taking up something creative in these times.

Only downside is this week has absolutely flown by & I only have one more day off. 😞

I’m a little on the creative side :) you will see in time ... I like to make the odd hat 🎩 for festivals ... assuming you are fairly new on here :) ... painting is something I’ve not done since school ... might give it a bash again ... I actually sold a painting that wasn’t for sale ... well my school did without my knowledge at the time ... then I got a D in gcse art :( 

14 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I’m a little on the creative side :) you will see in time ... I like to make the odd hat 🎩 for festivals ... assuming you are fairly new on here :) ... painting is something I’ve not done since school ... might give it a bash again ... I actually sold a painting that wasn’t for sale ... well my school did without my knowledge at the time ... then I got a D in gcse art :( 

I'm fairly new as a poster, but I've been viewing for years, so I'm aware of your amazing array of hats! 🙂

I got a B in O level art, but that was nearly 40 years ago & I haven't dabbled since. I can confirm it is NOT like riding a bike!!!!

8 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

I'm fairly new as a poster, but I've been viewing for years, so I'm aware of your amazing array of hats! 🙂

I got a B in O level art, but that was nearly 40 years ago & I haven't dabbled since. I can confirm it is NOT like riding a bike!!!!

Feel free to share the creativity ... we as humans often undersell ourselves :) 

4 hours ago, Punksnotdead said:

could you come and do my bathroom..??

On 9/1/2020 at 7:11 PM, BlueDaze said:

hey @Yoghurt on a Stickthe good news is that you on these esteemed boards you are well read, well respected and well liked... over a good number of years.... and of course, you have the love of a good wife.

When you get to my age you learn to stay close to your own and ignore those that arent important.

Thank you BlueDaze,

Had a major 'mental one' there, but am now OK again. T'was very scary territory, but all is well again. Thank fuckety fuck! :)

On 9/2/2020 at 12:31 AM, ShakeyCrash said:

I don’t really know you, but you come across as profound, genuine and honest. I don’t know what helps and what doesn’t but i also know that sometimes i should just say (type) shit rather than think it. Efests is a wonderful place full of wonderful people and you are one of the upper echelons of these people. From a traditional lurker, your posts are brilliant and far further reaching than what you probably intend them to be. Thank you for this and i genuinely hope that you continue your happy dance in whatever form works for you.

Take care

Hello ShakeyCrash,

Thank you for those very fine and comforting words. They are as appreciated as they are 'needed', so thank you from the bottom of my heart. I've had a tricky time, but I am now back to 'me' / 'normal' - whatever that means. Anyway, I know that it means goodwill, and not ill will. I went off the rails there for a bit, and it was Scary Mary territory. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. However, all is now good again, so I'm going to leave that baggage behind for the Lost Property Department to deal with! :)

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick