When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

So, these countries on the list are those that you may not be able to go to, but you can come back from?

Yes you need to check arrival restrictions before booking and travelling. Countries like Germany, Spain and Italy you are free to go to and from but countries like New Zealand, Australia and Greece only travellers coming from those countries can come here, not the other way round.

Im not sure why travellers from countries like New Zealand would want to come on a holiday here if they have to quarantine when they get back home though, so the whole strategy doesn’t make much sense to me.

6 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

They've been up on a Friday for the last few weeks which confuses me but then weekends have been much lower recently so maybe settings are reporting before the registries shut? 

And positive cases being down again is certainly better news 

2 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

Yes you need to check arrival restrictions before booking and travelling. Countries like Germany, Spain and Italy you are free to go to and from but countries like New Zealand, Australia and Greece only travellers coming from those countries can come here, not the other way round.

Im not sure why travellers from countries like New Zealand would want to come on a holiday here if they have to quarantine when they get back home though, so the whole strategy doesn’t make much sense to me.

A government strategy that doesn’t make sense ? Can’t believe it !! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Chapple12345 said:

They've been up on a Friday for the last few weeks which confuses me but then weekends have been much lower recently so maybe settings are reporting before the registries shut? 

And positive cases being down again is certainly better news 

Its also less deaths than last friday

but i wouldnt look at daily deaths anyway

3 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

maybe it's just boris doing his "everything is awesome" thing.

13 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Looking forward to pissed people sticking to social distancing rules.

Out of all the things to risk the virus spreading again, are pubs honestly worth it?

23 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

So, these countries on the list are those that you may not be able to go to, but you can come back from?

Countries you can come back from, unless they have an increase in cases while you're there and get taken off the safe list.

With the pubs open tomorrow, anyone else think that the newspapers have their headlines already written for Sunday.

Photos of drunk people- check

Photos of people not social distancing- check

Photo of a young girl in a ridiculously short dress being carried by her friends - check

Photo of a fight somewhere- check

• Upvote 1