When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, JoeyT said:

Can me and my wife "break up" for a day thus meaning we are single parents then we can both take our 5 month old daughter to both sets of her grandparents so they can hug her?

you might need to run that breakup past the wife :) 

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

From that you could go for the weekend and stay overnight though, couldn't you?

Usually when I visit I stay in a hotel as they don't have spare room, but yeah I could do it. However, I'm not sure I want to do a 250 mile round trip and stay in a different area - I'm very conflicted tbh

1 minute ago, funkychick2007 said:

This has made me smile today!!! Some of the sweeping statements tht politicians make are Unbelieveable!!!! At least my offer has created a little humour for everyone! Who wud have thought A briefing produces better results than any dating sites!!!

its your profile pic that swayed things :) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

This has made me smile today!!! Some of the sweeping statements tht politicians make are Unbelieveable!!!! At least my offer has created a little humour for everyone! Who wud have thought A briefing produces better results than any dating sites!!!

It did make me chuckle. Downing Street briefings are bringing people together in more ways than one 😂

This support bubble, is it one single person household and another single person household?

1 minute ago, Simsy said:

My mum lives on her own. My sister and I are going to visit her this weekend (in the garden, social distancing). Now she'll be able to pick a favourite who's allowed in the house, awkward!

I reckon by the weekend the bubbles will be larger .... the rate things are going ... by next summer the bubbles will be 200,000 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

It did make me chuckle. Downing Street briefings are bringing people together in more ways than one 😂

This support bubble, is it one single person household and another single person household?

I took it to mean single person households can bubble up with another household of any size.

14 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

can of thatchers ... ? any higher bids ? :) 

12 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

I’d try outbid you but you have distance on your side. I don’t think @funkychick2007 will want to trek up to Yorkshire!

Ahh now Yorkshire do a very good brand of tea so I can’t drink alcohol could be worth a trip! 

5 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Haha haha Boris has to get a dig in on Labour. Fuck off mate, you can’t shift this one onto someone else. 

Such a sign of weakness. You can tell Starmer and Labour have shaken him.