When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

Just now, Ayrshire Chris said:

Why does Hancock always look like he’s reading off an autocue even when he’s giving an off the cuff answer. Even at the simplest answer he looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights. Also looks like he doesn’t believe what he’s saying. 

Because he knows he’s mostly saying BS?

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Anyone know where these sites are gonna be :) might be worth q ing now :) ... bloody good news though ... I presume those dates would be for jab number 1 of 2 or 1 of 1 ... 

Round here they are going to set up portakabins in doctors car parks and repurpose part of the two temporary covid testing centres. 

A friend who is a nurse has already been signed up to administer the vaccine instead of her normal duties and they are all able to work additional hours if they wish to. 

Just now, stuie said:

Round here they are going to set up portakabins in doctors car parks and repurpose part of the two temporary covid testing centres. 

A friend who is a nurse has already been signed up to administer the vaccine instead of her normal duties and they are all able to work additional hours if they wish to. 

I go to church once a year for mine ..... my jab in church will get me to the Holy land in June :) 

2 minutes ago, stuie said:

Glad it’s trained nurse. Talk of vets giving them scares me. Anytime my dog got a jab (jag)the vet grabbed its skin by the scruff of the neck and stuck the needle in like skewering a kebab. 

8 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

If it wasn't for the other mess in the new year that may have happened...

that will be fudged...implementation periods etc...negotiations continue in the background into 2021 and beyond...but Bojo will get a little victory for fisherman so he can wave his little flag on the front pages...

maybe

Just now, steviewevie said:

that will be fudged...implementation periods etc...negotiations continue in the background into 2021 and beyond...but Bojo will get a little victory for fisherman so he can wave his little flag on the front pages...

maybe

Wasn’t it this week that was the viral date for a deal, or mid October or the summer? I can’t remember 😆

42 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

she'll be PM one day.

She's on the news whining that her job is "extremely challenging". Of course it's fucking challenging, you're supposed to be Home Secretary. If you're incapable of doing it without screaming & shouting at people, you should resign you useless fucker!!!

19 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

as an aside...what happened with that russian vaccine?

Он все еще проходит испытания и, похоже, работает, но, вероятно, не будет доставлен в Великобританию.

Just now, Punksnotdead said:

She's on the news whining that her job is "extremely challenging". Of course it's fucking challenging, you're supposed to be Home Secretary. If you're incapable of doing it without screaming & shouting at people, you should resign you useless fucker!!!

She did the classic apology that isn’t actually an apology, ‘I’m sure if I’ve upset you’.

12 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

She did the classic apology that isn’t actually an apology, ‘I’m sure if I’ve upset you’.

Yep. What she actually means is it's their fault that they're offended or upset. Truly despicable human being. My top 5 most hated politicians seems to change on a daily basis!

16 minutes ago, incident said:

Он все еще проходит испытания и, похоже, работает, но, вероятно, не будет доставлен в Великобританию.

Они сказали, что их вакцина готова, но на самом деле, когда они говорят, что внедряют ее медленно, они фактически ее тестируют.

59 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Just heard that, And I thought they couldn’t come up with any more analogies after last weeks extravaganza about tooting bugles, cavalry coming over the hill  etc 

Well we’ve had the planes and trains from JVT just waiting on the automobiles now