When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, incident said:

After being the one yesterday to insist that timescales like this should be possible - I feel the need to remind everyone of the same caveat that I put on yesterday and that the article makes - this is all dependent on supplies being available in sufficient quantities.

That is correct. I think at the very least it is encouraging that rollout at such a rate is considered feasible.

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Anyone know where these sites are gonna be :) might be worth q ing now :) ... bloody good news though ... I presume those dates would be for jab number 1 of 2 or 1 of 1 ... 

Derby Arena, apparently.

How easily can you get there?

Just now, zahidf said:

We have 100 million oxford doses? If that works should be enough...

We do, but I was more thinking about how many of those 100 million can be manufactured + delivered in time - we know they've started but I doubt they're anywhere close to finished.

Just now, stuartbert two hats said:

When will we close this thread?  When everyone who wants a jab on here has one?  When you can go to the pub without wearing a mask or worrying about killing a granny?  When we get through the hallowed gates?? 

On my birthday ... what a fucking birthday present 🎁 june the 23rd  festival start date ... efest meet can be the official closing ceremony 

Just now, Fuzzy Afro said:

When the coronavirus act is repealed? 

Which one, there's been dozens?

I don't think any of them will actually get repealed as such - most of them either have expiry dates built in or will simply be no longer relevant.

I really despise Patel. I truly horrible individual with apparently not a single redeeming feature. Much like Johnson, Trump et al she's a walking, talking depressing representation of how we've fallen in the last decade or so. Johnson dodging her sacking is a new low, even after the Cummings debacle. He's an odious coward.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

I really despise Patel. I truly horrible individual with apparently not a single redeeming feature. Much like Johnson, Trump et al she's a walking, talking depressing representation of how we've fallen in the last decade or so. Johnson dodging her sacking is a new low, even after the Cummings debacle. He's an odious coward.

she'll be PM one day.

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

the virus goes up ....

Exactly. So if lockdown and tighter restrictions are causing numbers to decline then what’s their plan? How or why haven’t they formulated a plan for this scenario, they are running a country for crying out loud. All he said was they are discussing the data, or something equally as vague. 

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

Exactly. So if lockdown and tighter restrictions are causing numbers to decline then what’s their plan? How or why haven’t they formulated a plan for this scenario, they are running a country for crying out loud. All he said was they are discussing the data, or something equally as vague. 

They probably dont want to tell us ...