When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I believe he is a pro-life, anti-gay fundamentalist Christian. Also a Republican. But I don't know a lot about him.

I think that sums him up as an utter tosspot .  Imagine that being the so called leader of the ‘free’ world.  Not much freedom in his bigoted narrow minded world. 

3 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

Don't know if this has been posted, it's from last week's Eye.  Johnson doesn't do prep. 

20201003_133602.jpg

That doesn't surprise me - blokes an amateur. The Irish PM got a bit of a grilling when he stopped to look at notes while being interviewed hours after bringing in rules at the start of the lock down. There are ways of saying I don't know, and ways of providing the answers.

Boris just doesn't seem to care - surely as a human being you have some sort of wiring that makes you avoid continually embarressing yourself, never mind if your the leader of an entire nation. 

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I mean Trump is a total c**t but at heart he is just a populist. I don't think he really believes in anything but himself.

Pence is arguably a whole lot scarier.

Under normal circumstances he wouldn't win but if Trump was unable to run and they'd come this far? I don't know tbh.

yeah, Trump is a w*nker, Pence is a nutter. They need to both fuck off.

Where on earth do we find these people ?! And how the fuck do they make it to these positions ?!  What a bloody state humanity is in ... across the world when we have these people as representatives of our species ... if aliens did exist and landed here they would take one look and do a bloody quick exit !! 

Pence has stated that he would never dine alone with a woman who wasn't his wife, which, once you've scraped off the shallow romanticism of it, is actually a scary indictment of his world view.  The Mike Pence rule.

Unsurprisingly it's been adopted by various misogynistic groups.

Fuck Mike Pence (even if you're not married to him).

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Where on earth do we find these people ?! And how the fuck do they make it to these positions ?!  What a bloody state humanity is in ... across the world when we have these people as representatives of our species ... if aliens did exist and landed here they would take one look and do a bloody quick exit !! 

To pinch a line from Simon Evans on the News Quiz last night, it's the price we pay for universal suffrage.  If you wish to allow people who watch monster trucks in their spare time to vote, this is the kind of thing that will inevitably happen.

18 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I mean Trump is a total c**t but at heart he is just a populist. I don't think he really believes in anything but himself.

Pence is arguably a whole lot scarier.

Under normal circumstances he wouldn't win but if Trump was unable to run and they'd come this far? I don't know tbh.

I’ve thought this for a while, Pence is a much scarier proposition for someone being in charge. Imagine what damage he could do if he was President!?

Going off track just had flu vaccine for first time ignored it previously but not taking any chance anymore .

Impressed by our gp organisation text yesterday asking me to make appointment made one for today . Ran like a military operation in gps done out back door obviously trying to get as many done as quickly as possible.  Let's hope if when covid vaccine is available gps are set up like this .

5 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

Going off track just had flu vaccine for first time ignored it previously but not taking any chance anymore .

Impressed by our gp organisation text yesterday asking me to make appointment made one for today . Ran like a military operation in gps done out back door obviously trying to get as many done as quickly as possible.  Let's hope if when covid vaccine is available gps are set up like this .

My little lad has been given a letter an a barcode on for the first time for his flu sniff at school, I wondered if this was a trial for a Covid jab as he hasn't had to take a barcode before.

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I believe he is a pro-life, anti-gay fundamentalist Christian. Also a Republican. But I don't know a lot about him.

Pence was specifically brought into the campaign to woo the hard core evangelical Christian right because Trump is no Christian, and basically pretends have faith to keep that base happy after Stormy Daniels and the also the pussy grabbing furore. 

That hard core evangelical conservative right electorate is estimated to comprise about a quarter of the entire US votership.

Pence has ambitions of his own - apparently they're not particularly natural allies in outlook and temperament, but it's an alliance of mutual ambition. 

8 minutes ago, Copperface said:

Pence was specifically brought into the campaign to woo the hard core evangelical Christian right because Trump is no Christian, and basically pretends have faith to keep that base happy after Stormy Daniels and the also the pussy grabbing furore. 

That hard core evangelical conservative right electorate is estimated to comprise about a quarter of the entire US votership.

Pence has ambitions of his own - apparently they're not particularly natural allies in outlook and temperament, but it's an alliance of mutual ambition. 

on a similar theme, this is a good watch:

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/the_family_2019

17 hours ago, Mr.Tease said:

Turns out trump never even got tested before the debate as he arrived too late. So likely he's had this for days and could be the super spreader, not that Hope Hicks they made out it was. 

I've read before1 that he's a Russian asset designed to kill Americans, but if what you're saying is true, he's really going for it now!