2021 Headliners

25 minutes ago, misterplow said:

When is an album successful then? What are your criteria? I mean, the chances that Melodrama or Slow Rush hit the same heights than their predecessors is always going to be very, very slim no? 

When people still talk about it a week after release

Could that AC/DC tour be announced soon? Could they be one the headliners prebooked. We discussed the possibility ages ago but could see one them booked for 2021. They’ve set there profile pictures and backgrounds to 40th anniversary of back in black on every platform. Could purely be reminiscing on the album but after we heard rumours of tour this year, they could be announcing something.

https://twitter.com/acdc/status/1282663254288994304?s=21

Edited by RarerThanDandyB

1 minute ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Could that AC/DC tour be announced soon? Could they be one the headliners precooked. We discussed the possibility ages ago but could see one of them booked for 2021. They’ve set there profile pictures and backgrounds to 40th anniversary of back in black on every platform. Could purely be reminiscing on the album but after we heard rumours of tour this year, they could be announcing something.

Hmmm

2 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Yup. This is where I'm at.
Hells Bells across the Pyramid field would be really quite something though 😲

For Those About to Rock would be the greatest end to a Glastonbury set of all time.

Gulp at the RW thread. Doesn’t look like RW have a stellar 2020 back up lineup at all. Ken has also heard nothing of Lady Gaga doing anything in Belgium so she’s not in line for werchter / Werchter classique.

Every day we edge closer to 1975. What I’m concerned about is there doesn’t seem to be any info on AM doing Euro festivals either. Can’t see them ONLY doing Glastonbury.

I’ve given Ken a nudge to see if he knows what Billie Eilish is doing?

Ariana and 1975 to the rescue?

Edited by Matt42

34 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Could that AC/DC tour be announced soon? Could they be one the headliners prebooked. We discussed the possibility ages ago but could see one them booked for 2021. They’ve set there profile pictures and backgrounds to 40th anniversary of back in black on every platform. Could purely be reminiscing on the album but after we heard rumours of tour this year, they could be announcing something.

NINTCHDBPICT000291756391.thumb.jpg.18b865ebebadb64411eaff964dcf025d.jpg

13 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Gulp at the RW thread. Doesn’t look like RW have a stellar 2020 back up lineup at all. Ken has also heard nothing of Lady Gaga doing anything in Belgium so she’s not in line for werchter / Werchter classique.

Every day we edge closer to 1975. What I’m concerned about is there doesn’t seem to be any info on AM doing Euro festivals either. Can’t see them ONLY doing Glastonbury.

Didnt AM do only Glasto last time?

15 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

The 1975 and Ariana will never ever ever ever headline Glastonbury 2021.

Either or, not together. That is so weak.

(I have no doubt the people booking the headliners will know this, given the trio of headliners we've been treated to in the festivals history.)

Edited by PolygonWindow
Addition

3 minutes ago, PolygonWindow said:

(I have no doubt the people booking the headliners will know this, given the trio of headliners we've been treated to in the festivals history.)

Why? 

1975 in particular seem well placed. 

2 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

They are using EVERYTHING said on here. 

And acting like they're in the know 

"We believe Taylor wants to come back when the coast is clear with COVID. We reckon Kendrick might have gone back to the drawing board with his album plans..." 

5 minutes ago, PolygonWindow said:

Is The 1975, Paul McCartney, Ariana Grande weak?