Which stage will Elbow be on?

DJ Cull

• 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

There's definitely Grounds For Divorce.

Seems he's become a bit of a Fallen Angel and could even be Seldom Seen in future. It would appear he doesn't have much Grace Under Pressure but perhaps what saves him will be if Guy Garvey wonders What Am I Without You

10 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Seems he's become a bit of a Fallen Angel and could even be Seldom Seen in future. It would appear he doesn't have much Grace Under Pressure but perhaps what saves him will be if Guy Garvey wonders What Am I Without You

I fear you know more Elbow songs than me and I am way out of my depth now.

14 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

I fear you know more Elbow songs than me and I am way out of my depth now.

I'd bet that I don't, however, I do know Wikipedia and how to search for an artist's discography. The only Elbow song I could name off the top of my head is One Day Like This, which I actually thought was called A Moment Like This, if I'm totally honest. 

Elbow are working on or about to start working on a new album. Guy has said they are planning on spending a very long time on it like they did with Seldom Seen Kid after the last one was very much a lockdown, share files and get in a room to record effort.

I don't think we'll be hearing from them for a while. At least I didn't until this thread cropped up.