Freddyflintstonree

Acts Ruled out of Glastonbury 2020

14 minutes ago, Leyrulion said:

Christine and the queens headlined on Sunday last year. Wonder if someone like Charli xcx or Carly Rae Jepson could do a headline slot on the other.

Chris was bumped up from Saturday sub because Prodigy were meant to headline. 

7 hours ago, Leyrulion said:

Christine and the queens headlined on Sunday last year. Wonder if someone like Charli xcx or Carly Rae Jepson could do a headline slot on the other.

The other headliners won't be Chari xcx or Carly Rae jepson.

6 hours ago, chazwwe said:

Chris was bumped up from Saturday sub because Prodigy were meant to headline. 

Was courteeners got bumped up too.

On 2/20/2020 at 11:36 PM, priest17 said:

Yeah West Holt's in 2016. He was great, I ate a goan fish curry during. What a day.

Gutted he won't be there this year  - I only discovered him a couple of months ago and adore the Home Again album.

On 21 February 2020 at 3:09 PM, wro_lap said:

In fairness 2/3 were pretty realistic.

Yes that's why I put Foos in bold, just completely threw all logic out of the window

3 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Not ruled out, but doubt they’re gonna be there.

Oh no, Where's this new found doubt come from?

Looking at the tour schedule and them being in Europe I thought they'd been nailed on for some time?

6 hours ago, Brad2434 said:

Are The National ruled out?

Said this in another thread literally just now but they tend to tour around Glastonbury quite often and just not appear.

You really don’t know until the lineup drops lol.

5 hours ago, D-Low said:

Oh no, Where's this new found doubt come from?

Looking at the tour schedule and them being in Europe I thought they'd been nailed on for some time?

Its one of them things from what people are predicting its a struggle to see where they would play.

13 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Not ruled out, but doubt they’re gonna be there.

Call me a god damn crazy fool..but I'd put a bet on the National and Bright Eyes turning up this year. Just have a feeling...

On 2/21/2020 at 1:35 PM, Hugh Jass said:

We haven’t discussed Nirvana either, do you think they could do it?

Could do

FB365A17-0B83-4B76-ADCD-0CF753882D0E.jpeg

4 hours ago, dyce-e-boyz said:

Call me a god damn crazy fool..but I'd put a bet on the National and Bright Eyes turning up this year. Just have a feeling...

Oi .. theres only one god damn crazy fool around these parts ... ( ok apparently there’s 3 other inactive ones ) 

4 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Oi .. theres only one god damn crazy fool around these parts ... ( ok apparently there’s 3 other inactive ones ) 

Until you start throwing out wild claims all over the place, there is no evidence you are either crazy, nor a fool. 

1 minute ago, dyce-e-boyz said:

Until you start throwing out wild claims all over the place, there is no evidence you are either crazy, nor a fool. 

:) 

8 hours ago, dyce-e-boyz said:

I just can’t see Bright Eyes as their Europe dates are all August onwards just don’t see them coming over a month early for one festival. I did however buy tickets for their London show so I’m getting to see them anyway... also out of interest if they did play where would you put them?

1 minute ago, dyce-e-boyz said:

I’ve just offered the original (if inactive) crazyfool £25,000 for his name. Awaiting response...

ill take it :) ... just currently having a problem with my login :) 

7 minutes ago, dyce-e-boyz said:

You’re new here, aren’t you?

53 minutes ago, Barneym said:

I just can’t see Bright Eyes as their Europe dates are all August onwards just don’t see them coming over a month early for one festival. I did however buy tickets for their London show so I’m getting to see them anyway... also out of interest if they did play where would you put them?

Yeah, I saw the dates..I don’t think he’s taking a month off though personally..I think there are  just festivals that haven’t been announced yet..

I’d put them on the Other Stage probably on the Friday, and probably quite early..

• Like 1