Paul McCartney

Demarcation

24 minutes ago, balthazarstarbuck said:

Anfield in 2008? Good gig but a weird opener.

My only other one was Hard Days Night. 

It should be Helter Skelter.

It will probably be Get Back.

Helter Skelter would be phenomenal, not sure if he would pick it for the first track but it would be great to hear that blasted out across the Pyramid field 

21 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Seen him twice, opened with Jet at GF04 and then HDN at the O2 a couple of years ago. He brought Ringo and Ronnie Wood out to do Get Back at the O2.

Would love to see him go balls out and open on Live and Let Die.

Just open with Hey Jude. I'd love to see a Glastonbury headliner just walk on stage to their biggest and most well known tune. The field would explode, particularly as the start of the set is when the crowd is at its biggest.

9 hours ago, Matt42 said:

I just don’t get why speculation upsets people on a speculation forum. I don’t think that’s really the reason though it’s that some people can’t have fun without winding people up or starting a scrap.

All I said, or what I intended to say, was if page n plant do desert trip I think Hyde park is a likely venue if they came to the UK - in light of BST booking acts like the Eagles and the Stones.

What baffles me. And I’m open to someone explaining this to me, is why comments of mine like this make people angry. Because if I’m going to be frank right now I don’t get it and I don’t understand. I’m confused why people come here if they don’t like discussions about potential future gigs or what acts could tour. I’m genuinely confused.

Not about this comment (but page and plant wont be doing it no matter what the rumours may be. Robert plant has next 3 years planned). But when you said the Who were touring and i called you out on it wanting to know where you heard that. 

You answered it was a joke.

A joke has a point most people get. You are posting on a forum people use to mostly get information about music. 

Just because you dont enjoy certain types of music and dismiss them as 'jokes' doesn't mean other people can't get enjoyment from the acts in question so that is what got my back up tbh.

Looks like the US tour ends on 16th June. According to what's on sale on Ticketmaster at least (dates could likely be added I suppose), so at the moment it looks like it could still happen. I think we need someone like that too. If we have Billie Eilish and Kendrick already, a "heritage rocker" surely must be a must for that last spot.

14 minutes ago, TheNewUnion said:

Looks like the US tour ends on 16th June. According to what's on sale on Ticketmaster at least (dates could likely be added I suppose), so at the moment it looks like it could still happen. I think we need someone like that too. If we have Billie Eilish and Kendrick already, a "heritage rocker" surely must be a must for that last spot.

He is adding dates but nothing thats going to infringe on showing up a week later in the uk.