Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

its been suggested Bilie isnt quite the same draw Taylor is ...... hopefully this helps us ... 

I love your optimism but I don't necessarily think that a single artist makes it more or less likely of it being a mad scramble for tickets. It's going to be super difficult to score a golden ticket in this resale and that's playing it down somewhat. But have no fear, as you shall be there.

27 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

So, I checked the resale email address for  the spreadsheet for the first time in 12 months before... I've emailed everyone back who I hadn't replied to! Sorry!

You've just reminded me, I've updated my registration with my new address but haven't updated the spreadsheet! I'll ping you an email. Thanks for organising this!

2 hours ago, gigpusher said:

Yep everyone moaning on Facebook just put those tickets back in the pot so proper Glastonbury fans (ie us!) can go instead. 

Most of them were either never going in the first place or are still salty about being unsuccessful in the sale last time round. No one's putting their ticket back in the pot over one artist announcement. No one.

6 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Most of them were either never going in the first place or are still salty about being unsuccessful in the sale last time round. No one's putting their ticket back in the pot over one artist announcement. No one.

Oh yes I know it just irritates the hell out of me how many people who are lucky enough to have a ticket spend their time in facebook groups moaning about everything from the headliners to the fact that they can't get a ticket for 2022 at a 2020 price when I would give anything to be in their position (and even when I normally have a ticket I don't moan about these things!!)

4 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

So, I checked the resale email address for  the spreadsheet for the first time in 12 months before... I've emailed everyone back who I hadn't replied to! Sorry!

Just dropped you a line due to moving since spreadsheet was drawn up 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, northernringo said:

Here is the original thread - I think you need to request access to the spreadsheet itself (that's what happened to me when I clicked on the link in the OP anyway):

Thanks - I'm on the spreadsheet but wanted to look at it. 

3 hours ago, northernringo said:

Here is the original thread - I think you need to request access to the spreadsheet itself (that's what happened to me when I clicked on the link in the OP anyway):

2 hours ago, blutarsky said:

Thanks - I'm on the spreadsheet but wanted to look at it. 

Yeah I've kept it locked rather than have the information freely available. I've got a few to add onto it too.

20 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Always... till a cut off. 😂 Send your details over.

I have been away a while, is this a new spreadsheet? I was on the one for 2020 that didn't happen I think, but did I miss a reconciliation and get deleted. Would like to be added if poss!

4 minutes ago, Levitz said:

I have been away a while, is this a new spreadsheet? I was on the one for 2020 that didn't happen I think, but did I miss a reconciliation and get deleted. Would like to be added if poss!

I think you will still be on there … no one has been deleted unless they have asked to be … 

9 hours ago, clarkete said:

I'm even later and I'm pretty sure I'm not on any existing versions of the spreadsheet.

If I post you a box of Twix could I please be added on?

Don't worry about the Twix... it's fine. Send your details over to the resale email.

• Like 1