Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

23 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Quite a few reminder tweets and posts to pay the balance … can’t remember this being the case previously… keep the faith team … we will get to the farm 

I've made the mistake of becoming optimistic again and binging some vlogs on YouTube... going to make any potential resale failure even worse!

9 minutes ago, northernringo said:

I've made the mistake of becoming optimistic again and binging some vlogs on YouTube... going to make any potential resale failure even worse!

That’s the bridge we cross when we get there … for now it’s positive thoughts up till the sale , and preparation … yesterday I programmed my computer with the first 5 groups on the spreadsheet with short codes to enable the resale to be as quick as possible … will do some more later … 

19 minutes ago, pigsflyreturns said:

Does anyone know what time the Thursday tickets normally go on sale? I'm supposed to be going out for dinner at 6pm and wondering if I can make it 😂

It's usually 6pm on the Thursday, and 9am on the Sunday. No announcement yet though.

6 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

Really sorry if this has been mentioned a lot but on resale, is it just Reg, name and post code needed? Or do you need full address of 1 person in the 4 (a lead booker so to speak)? I'm trying for 4 friends 

Just reg and postcode … names will populate once you’ve put those in and got to next screen I think 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

two-weeks.gif

All the best, I detect a bit of optimism that many of you will be successful. You all seem to have prepared perfectly and help from others is at hand. It’s frustrating for you  that a few folk in see tickets and the festival know exactly how many are available.   It’s got to be well more than usual. The two times we were successful in resales I didn’t hold out much hope, approaching the sale with a sense of resignation. I was overjoyed to secure them.  Let’s hope in two weeks time this thread is full of good news!

• Like 2