Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Those beautiful days ones should be on sale for quite a while after the resale … in a standard year they are … with this one I don’t think it’s even worth guessing what might happen 

I need to guess. 🙂

My hunch is that the resale might come in before the end of march given the earlier balance payments due to tax reasons. 

so either 10th, 17th or 24th March is my uneducated guess.

Just now, gooner1990 said:

I need to guess. 🙂

My hunch is that the resale might come in before the end of march given the earlier balance payments due to tax reasons. 

so either 10th, 17th or 24th March is my uneducated guess.

17th or 24th … 10th is too close to balance payments …. The couldn’t guess bit was about beautifull days sell out or not 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

17th or 24th … 10th is too close to balance payments …. The couldn’t guess bit was about beautifull days sell out or not 

ahh understood now.

I know when I got coach resale in 2015 it was on a Thursday at 6pm as I recall having to race back from work to make sure I was at home on time...then the standard resale was three days later on the Sunday. 

30 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Those beautiful days ones should be on sale for quite a while after the resale … in a standard year they are … with this one I don’t think it’s even worth guessing what might happen 

Just posted on BDs forum about past sell out dates. You should be ok. 

35 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

How’s everyone’s resale prep going ? Anyone nervous about not having any announced dates yet ? Or is that a benefit ? 

Making sure I keep all my Thursday evenings and Sunday mornings free in March and April! Do they normally announce the resale date before or after the balance deadline?

12 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

How’s everyone’s resale prep going ? Anyone nervous about not having any announced dates yet ? Or is that a benefit ? 

Quietly confident! Got a few people who either already have tickets or who definitely aren't going who will be trying for us so fingers crossed. Probably is a benefit they've not announced yet - if it gets announced quite soon before the resale date it won't give people who aren't thinking about it every hour of every day much time to get their act together!

4 hours ago, plot2pot said:

Quietly confident! Got a few people who either already have tickets or who definitely aren't going who will be trying for us so fingers crossed. Probably is a benefit they've not announced yet - if it gets announced quite soon before the resale date it won't give people who aren't thinking about it every hour of every day much time to get their act together!

The more it relies on those who check these things every day noticing I figure the better for the die-hards. 

4 hours ago, plot2pot said:

Yes, lucky enough to have tickets so will attempt to help others get to the farm.  

• 4 weeks later...

reading through this forum I reckon there is going to be alot of tickets up for grabs. Alot has changed in the 2+ years we waiting- children, break ups, changes in financial circumstances and not forgetting people who would of cancelled last year thinking it was going ahead and had other commitments.

29 minutes ago, aj6658 said:

reading through this forum I reckon there is going to be alot of tickets up for grabs. Alot has changed in the 2+ years we waiting- children, break ups, changes in financial circumstances and not forgetting people who would of cancelled last year thinking it was going ahead and had other commitments.

Yep it’s going to be the best resale ever ..