Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

11 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Still in!!

Just now, nikkic said:

Oh I’m in.

Never been more determined to reach the hallowed turf. 

Great stuff 🙂 … hopefully spreadsheet won’t need to much reorganising …. Although I’m sure we will get a few dropouts from some of the later arrivals and less regular posters … raring to go 🙂 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Great stuff 🙂 … hopefully spreadsheet won’t need to much reorganising …. Although I’m sure we will get a few dropouts from some of the later arrivals and less regular posters … raring to go 🙂 

Not sure if I’m on the spreadsheet so will have to get whoever’s in charge to check. 

8 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Not sure if I’m on the spreadsheet so will have to get whoever’s in charge to check. 

I'll check but it not can add you and your group... there's a lot on there but some names I've not seen in a long time!

25 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

Is it 3 or 4 tickets available in a resale?

Please help settle a debate / some panicking people in our friends of 4 who didn't get a ticket.

Usually 4 for 'normal' or 2 for coach... that's in a usual year. If the returned number are small... who knows?

Apologies, i didn't see the other responses!

Edited by vintagelaureate

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

so what does the latest headliner talk do for our chances ? personally I think they are better but Eltons a big draw ? thoughts ? anyway hope you guys are all remaining positive and eating plenty of cheese 🙂 

I don't think the headliners will affect chances at this point... it's all on the cheese!

cheesestrings-dancing.gif

Edited by vintagelaureate

1 minute ago, vintagelaureate said:

I don't think the headliners will affect chances at this point... it's all on the cheese!

cheesestrings-dancing.gif

do you not think for some of the casuals ... for whom it was the first festival and billed as the 50th it might not pay off the balance after seeing this ... it just doesn't appear quite as strong to me .... especially if we don't get Taylor ..... clutches at straws ..... have I bumped the right thread ?

9 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

do you not think for some of the casuals ... for whom it was the first festival and billed as the 50th it might not pay off the balance after seeing this ... it just doesn't appear quite as strong to me .... especially if we don't get Taylor ..... clutches at straws ..... have I bumped the right thread ?

Maybe my judgement is clouded, but I don't see why anyone would give their tickets back (bar personal reasons).

The biggest festival after these awful times, it's going to be a HUGE party regardless of whether it is billed as the 50th or not.

Just now, vintagelaureate said:

Maybe my judgement is clouded, but I don't see why anyone would give their tickets back (bar personal reasons).

The biggest festival after these awful times, it's going to be a HUGE party regardless of whether it is billed as the 50th or not.

Personally I don't know why anybody wouldn't do everything possible to go every year, but for some strange reason lots of people don't seem as bothered as I am!

I do know several people who seem to go every few years and it seems to be they are more swayed by who else is going and if they've not been for a few years rather than who's on the line-up - the worry being that now nobody has been for a couple of years there won't be many people who aren't feeling the draw.

Think its gonna be so difficult to get tickets. One I think supply maybe a bit bigger than in previous years as people may of cancelled thinking they couldn't go in 2021 so cancelled early. Doubt there's gonna be a big population who cancel between now and April. I feel like everyone wants a big party and I reckon that the line up maybe stellar given that every band wants to tour/ released new material and there's no better place to market than Glastonbury. 

The other side is demand is gonna be huge. People want to go back to normal and given the above statement on the potential line up will mean more people are ready to give it a try