Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Usual balance payment window I think ... although I have responded to this by following instructions and not looked at the site 

Thanks, just a hit of encouragement sparked me into action. Be good to get paid up then there's less chance of being forced to put them back in the pot....apologies; I know you haven't got one.

Just now, SighMo said:

Thanks, just a hit of encouragement sparked me into action. Be good to get paid up then there's less chance of being forced to put them back in the pot....apologies; I know you haven't got one.

No worries ... somehow I’ll be there ... looks like reading that message it will be the week prior to April the 7th ... 

Sorry but those dates mean bugger all. A decision on whether its on or off will need to come long before the 1st to 7th April balance window, at which point if its off the no one will have paid a balance and tickets roll to 2022.

as ever, theyre acting like its on.... until its off.

these are bog standard dates in the annual timeline of the festival covid or not. Its also just into the new tax year when the window closes and monies transferred to GFL

Edited by Memory Man

2 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

Sorry but those dates mean bugger all. A decision on whether its in or off will need to come long before April 7th, at which point if its off the no one will have paid a balance and tickets roll to 2022.

that date is a bog standard date in the annual timeline of the festival covid or not. Its also just into the new tax year.

They don’t on their own I would agree .. but any signs of forward momentum or Emily liking tweets and posting smiley faces on Instagram give me hope ... and that ain’t a bad thing to have in the shit times we live ... hope is what people have to work towards at the moment ... 

• Upvote 1

Its good to keep the faith but personally i can’t see it. All it means is we will know if its on or off before the 1st April when the balance window opens. 

it will be called one way or the other in late feb early march if you ask me. If we get to 1st April its on, they wont take anyones money just to have to give it back

1 minute ago, Big durbs said:

Its vert interesting that it talks about " resales " rather than " Resale " , it looks like the are planning for multiple resales after balance payment ! this may be to allow for Covid tests  or vaccination proof to obtain entrance !

i think this may even be a year for secret resales very close to gates open for the same reason.

Or just the bus and normal one :) I thought the same initially ... but agree secret resales might return this year 

Edited by crazyfool1

In terms of it going ahead, I imagine that there will be a clearer picture the end of January (especially with the refund date being there or there abouts). 

I'm taking this update - as its new - as a bit of positivity. Ultimately, they cut out the word resale completely a few months ago, so any glimmer is good. 

On 11/19/2020 at 9:34 AM, Memory Man said:

Sorry but those dates mean bugger all. A decision on whether its on or off will need to come long before the 1st to 7th April balance window, at which point if its off the no one will have paid a balance and tickets roll to 2022.

these are bog standard dates in the annual timeline of the festival covid or not. Its also just into the new tax year when the window closes and monies transferred to GFL

Why come in here and pour cold water on our dreams? 
We’re just clinging to why we can and don’t need your negativity. 
The resale thread is a positive vibes only area. 

B2B99C01-0861-4AE6-8D7B-6B7544C823CA.gif

4 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Apparently these posters have been springing up in towns all over the UK !

almost feels like a headliner announcement, this one was in London.

62CFD66D-DA3B-425B-AC53-BA83694D0F49.jpeg

I was thinking the same .... its quite similar to the oxfam window announcement .... was it for stormzy ? I reckon one might have some info on it ....