Tickets , Tips and Tricks

Crazyfool01

Got 5, was given 6 registrations but one ended up being incorrect which the website said so i proceeded with the 5 correct ones.  There was no locking of the registrations because one was incorrect.  Got the tickets on my phone and didn't refresh it, the page just came up while i was refreshing the laptop.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Padgey said:

Got 5, was given 6 registrations but one ended up being incorrect which the website said so i proceeded with the 5 correct ones.  There was no locking of the registrations because one was incorrect.  Got the tickets on my phone and didn't refresh it, the page just came up while i was refreshing the laptop.

Sucks for that person. Important to check you give each other the right registration!

Was at work, Firefox on one screen chrome on the other and 4g on the iPhone.

Got the holding screen on each device and they all refreshed pretty quickly, but that’s as far as I got on any of them.

cant really have done much more, it really is just dumb luck, with the odds becoming more and more stacked against you as years go by.

15 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Same happened to me

4 or 5 times

So frustrating. I got in at 18:13 so was on the booking page for over 10 minutes without getting past the coach selection because of this. Oh well, at least it's just registration numbers and payment on Sunday. Piece of cake, right... Ugh.

1 minute ago, Sku said:

Sucks for that person. Important to check you give each other the right registration!

Absolutely, I was gutted for them even though I don't know them.  As you know time is precious and although I did message the person who gave me the details it was too late to mess about going back.

I don’t suppose anyone knows how likely see are to be able to change a Wednesday booking to a Thursday booking? I got our tickets and somehow booked the wrong fucking day. Boss has told me I can only have 2 days holiday for it not 3 and you obviously have to collect the ticket on the coach!!!

anyway around this that doesn’t involve getting down the glasto and immediately having to get a train back for work the next day to come down the Thursday night

4 minutes ago, SophieBee said:

So frustrating. I got in at 18:13 so was on the booking page for over 10 minutes without getting past the coach selection because of this. Oh well, at least it's just registration numbers and payment on Sunday. Piece of cake, right... Ugh.

its the payment I screwed up !! fortunately it let me correct it twice :) 

24 minutes ago, SophieBee said:

Yep, same happened to me and the other in our group - no luck for us tonight, but back again on Sunday morning!

Certainly a common problem, here too, wrestled with it for a good 10 minutes but got no luck, just kept saying couldn’t be allocated or the number of tickets and registrations doesn’t match even though I had 6 registrations and clicked 6 tickets..

4 minutes ago, JoshM87 said:

I don’t suppose anyone knows how likely see are to be able to change a Wednesday booking to a Thursday booking? I got our tickets and somehow booked the wrong fucking day. Boss has told me I can only have 2 days holiday for it not 3 and you obviously have to collect the ticket on the coach!!!

anyway around this that doesn’t involve getting down the glasto and immediately having to get a train back for work the next day to come down the Thursday night

Any tickets that aren't collected are sent to the Box Office on site, you'll be able to pick them up there.

They don't advertise it though because they obviously want people to get the coach.

Got lucky via my mobiles 4g connection (virgin mobile) laptop on super fast WiFi (virgin top tier) didn't have a sniff just got the page as if the websites crashed out. 

I did notice once on the payment screen there was a little countdown timer of 5 minutes saying these tickets are being held for...... Etc so don't understand how if peoples tickets were being held when they got through to enter card details they were still all gone when they entered their details as some are saying (if the timer hadn't reached zero and released them I mean) as according to the page they would have had tickets held for that booking? 

Edited by waterfalls212434

1 minute ago, Pinhead said:

Anything special you did with your ticket buying rig?

not really ... slow and steady refreshing probably every 5 seconds ..... left a couple of devices auto refreshing ..... safari .... and apple does the business for me .... shortcodes ready ... 2 tickets to buy probably helped me too ..... alas not my own ... im looking into things to stop the shakes or dragging someone off the street on sun 

I got onto the coach selection page after about 10 minutes and selected the coach tickets I wanted and every time I tried to continue it said deposit tickets unavailable. So annoying! Fingers crossed for Sunday. 

Hi everyone by the way! :) I’ve been a lurker for about 7 years. Couldn’t get tickets this year after going the previous 5, efests helped a lot! 

Just now, Spiritdesire said:

I got onto the coach selection page after about 10 minutes and selected the coach tickets I wanted and every time I tried to continue it said deposit tickets unavailable. So annoying! Fingers crossed for Sunday. 

Hi everyone by the way! :) I’ve been a lurker for about 7 years. Couldn’t get tickets this year after going the previous 5, efests helped a lot! 

welcome to the fun :) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

not really ... slow and steady refreshing probably every 5 seconds ..... left a couple of devices auto refreshing ..... safari .... and apple does the business for me .... shortcodes ready ... 2 tickets to buy probably helped me too ..... alas not my own ... im looking into things to stop the shakes or dragging someone off the street on sun 

? Slow and steady wins the race...